Burger's departure
Hola amigos, Burger here notifying you all of his departure of not only FL, but also Steam in general. I would like to thank you all for the amazing time I had. FL has been a great portion of my life, and that is why I need to stop. I would especially like to thank my friends you have been with me through all this, I count you all as family.

Shadow(Big Brother): My best friend, I play with you every possible game, I'm gona miss you the most D:

Beflok(Father): You only sleep for 2 hours, you're on FL every second of those 22 hours, and you're simply one of the coolest guys I know, get some rest please.

WorldWideCoffee(Twin): Funnest guy to play games with, and an all around good frie-HUUUUUUGE JIIIIIIIIIIZZZ

Dryblood(Mother): New member of the "group", you got us addicted to APB, and I love you as much as how a son would love his mother :3

Prune(Little Brother): I fuckin love you, though you don't come on TS or play games with us as often anymore :c

Temar(Uncle): Without you, there you be no server, keep it up, if you don't there would be no server to keep up to.

Dubwub(Wife): My favourite Bagpipe blowing, hair dying Scotsman. <3 you sexy

Caroline(Naughty Nanny): I'll talk to you on Skype

Now for my unbiased opinion on the administration team, please do not take these personally, as they are not intended to be.

Soulripper: The creator of this wonderful community, too narrow minded though

Nudelholz: A little inactive, but a good Co-Owner nonetheless, you need to organise thr admin team though, Beflok's wife's getting worried

Pinkie Pie: Much too inactive, I've only seen you once on the server but that's it

Faustie: Pulling the weight of the SA's, keep it up you drunkard.

Killjoy: Don't really know much about you to make an honest opinion

Alexia: Abuses her power occassionally, though administrates fairly well.

Andreas: Much too ban hungry, would rather ban straight away than help the "minges" improve.

Beflok: Pulling the weight of the ENTIRE admin team without this man, the server would be in total chaos

Flame: Newly inactive, recently interested in TERA

Holdem: Comes on occassionally, but when you're on, you do pretty well at administrating

Mahti: Don't really know much about you either

Pechvarry: This man has died

PrivateToast: From what I've heard, this man administrates v33x over v2d, which other admins should do. Good job.

Shadow: Refuses to come on the server, too addicted to CS:S nd APB

Stillalive: Same as Holdem

Temar: No Temar=No server, simple as that, the reason he doesn't administrate as often anymore is because he's too busy fixing the server

WorldWideCoffee: Encourages minges to do wrong, but being him in the american timezone and only 2 American admins, I don't blame him for having a'lil fun.

Ruxandra: New member of the team which claims to be on at the "American" time, by default I should believe her as I'm asleep during "American" time.

And now, I leave you with Lez Zepplin, Adios Mi Amigos

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=nBmueYJ0VhA
first

Edit: I am very very very sad about this. Burger I have played with you for months now. I am really going to miss you..

Please keep in touch with emails,steamchat whatever. Dont you dare leave me for good or I will take away your allowance!

Honestly I am just too damn fucking sad about this to even write more. I really wish you the best in real life because you deserve the best.

Re-Edit: According to your thread... Dryblood and I... are married? Ok Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • jammi, EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
Noo Colonel Sad I've loved you since the day we met and i stlll love you now, i'll give you my skype and we can talk Smile

Love you bro<3
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
gunna miss u burger :c
F---. Seriously? Burger. I'm gon' miss you bad. With all of your prop-killing boats on Naval. And your hot pink mustangs. And everyone of your 100 AKs, because that's what you do... Have 100 aks...

;-; I'm sad nao.

If there is some way, keep in touch, broseph.

EDIT: You queef.
The following 3 users Like jammi's post:
  • beflok, EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer, Colonel Burger
Have fun and maybe see you one time on teamspeak..

Goodbye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
... this sucks... Nervous

Keep in touch with us man, we will miss you!
Goodbye! Sad
Bye man, good luck later on.
Quote:Hola amigos, Burger here notifying you all of his departure of not only FL, but also Steam in general. I would like to thank you all for the amazing time I had. FL has been a great portion of my life,
I guess we all will hit that once, sometimes I do also need a break from Steam etc.
Very Sad acctually, Im gona miss the only Burger around here.
To awesome to be real... Never knew what kind of burger you were.
Anyway im gona miss you very very much. You are of the most awesome people in FL.

But Burger I will keep yo on steam, no matter how often you will be offline.

Im gona miss this message. (ADMIN) [FL] Alexia2: slapped player Colonel Burger with 0 damageSadSad

Anyway Bai bai

The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • Colonel Burger