I got banned for spawning a helicopter...
Beflok. Sorry for that last post. I did not mean to insult you, I was just asking rudely. I was just really angry 15 mins ago but have calmed down. I am just angry that I am missing out on the event I have been waiting for all week. I have learned that I should just for admin permission even if it is for a single prop. I honestly did not know better that you shouldnt spawn even 1 prop over a building you own. I am not a minge, either. I would NOT go through all this hassle just to get back on the server and minge. I am just asking to get unbanned, this is the 1 night I have been looking for to, to play with my friend across the country.
(05-19-2012, 01:46 AM)Serpa Wrote: Beflok. Sorry for that last post. I did not mean to insult you, I was just asking rudely. I was just really angry 15 mins ago but have calmed down. I am just angry that I am missing out on the event I have been waiting for all week. I have learned that I should just for admin permission even if it is for a single prop. I honestly did not know better that you shouldnt spawn even 1 prop over a building you own. I am not a minge, either. I would NOT go through all this hassle just to get back on the server and minge. I am just asking to get unbanned, this is the 1 night I have been looking for to, to play with my friend across the country.

Thank you for calming down I am not here to fight just to inform thats all.

Unfortunatly you would have to wait for pinkie pie to come on. He said this:

Quote:Granted I will lower the ban to 1 day but you won't be unbanned.

I am sorry it is out of my hands and he has been offline for 3 hours now I cannot contact him.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Well... thanks for trying to get rid of the ban for me Beflok, I really do. You will be remembered by me as a good admin and I will spread the word. But sadly me and my friend didnt get to play together, and the event is pretty much ruined. Nothing else to say. I am with so much mixed emotions I think ill just be off for the night. You can close the thread if you would like, its over.
(05-19-2012, 02:12 AM)Serpa Wrote: Well... thanks for trying to get rid of the ban for me Beflok, I really do. You will be remembered by me as a good admin and I will spread the word. But sadly me and my friend didnt get to play together, and the event is pretty much ruined. Nothing else to say. I am with so much mixed emotions I think ill just be off for the night. You can close the thread if you would like, its over.

Honestly you can do the RP next time. Its not ruined forever! I will even help if you do need help and I am not busy. Just keep your chin up there will be opportunities down the road! Cheese FL isnt going anywhere.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Am I allowed to step in? Cos I was on the server at the time, from what I remember there were 2 guys, both with the helicopter props, swinging them around. Like trying to make some sort of fucked up helicopter fight scene. I'll have to disagree because it looked mingey as fuck when I saw it. I'm fairly sure I got a screenshot. I'mma go check.
_______
Sadly I didn't take a screenshot, which disappoints me because normally I would and generally I like to follow my statements up with evidence.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
(05-20-2012, 02:12 PM)Spud Wrote: Am I allowed to step in? Cos I was on the server at the time, from what I remember there were 2 guys, both with the helicopter props, swinging them around. Like trying to make some sort of fucked up helicopter fight scene. I'll have to disagree because it looked mingey as *** when I saw it. I'm fairly sure I got a screenshot. I'mma go check.
_______
Sadly I didn't take a screenshot, which disappoints me because normally I would and generally I like to follow my statements up with evidence.

That wasnt me, my helicopter was frozen over KFC. I was never swinging it.
Ban expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.