I got banned for spawning a helicopter...
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Serpa
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Console
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v33x
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Just me
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

The ONLY prop I spawned was a helicopter. The HL2 helicopter where it looks like its flying, anyways I put it up in the sky near the KFC because thats where me and my friend were going to roleplay as combines with hl2 props and such. So not a few minutes later when I was waiting for my friend to set up everything I got banned.

I really didnt deserve this. I always try to follow the rules and was only trying to set up a roleplay event. And since this is my free weekend to play now I wont be able to play on the server at all. Please just trust me, I wasnt trying to cause any harm. Me and my friend were just going to roleplay.
You also spawned a large prop by BP then spawned a HL2 Helicopter in the air for no reason. I was on because I got a call of a lot of minges on v33x.

And I hardly count Spawing a Heli and making it fly in the air with your phygun, RP
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
"You also spawned a large prop by BP"

Yeah I know, while I was looking through the props list I was clicking through seeing which props I should use and it was this huge hl2 teleporter. It knocked a car over and I went to the owner and apologized, and also deleted the prop.

"And I hardly count Spawing a Heli and making it fly in the air with your phygun, RP " I was placing it and froze it over the of KFC. I was seriously trying to make it look like a hl2 scene. I was not trying to minge or cause any trouble. Seriously I really wasn't and am really sorry that you thought I was.

And if you're wondering more about the hl2 combine scene me and a friend were going to make, me and a friend were going to change our custom jobs as citizens to combines and act out scenes such as telling people to leave the area or else we will have to detain. Also telling people to pick up trash and such, we were really going to think of ideas as we go along you know.

Plus this is one of my free weekends where I just play on FL:RP servers all day and night. I really don't want to be banned for something like this when it really wasn't breaking the rules and I honestly didnt know, I was just trying to make a HL2 scene at KFC.

If you could please just unban me, I have already re-read the rules and carefully read the building rules again just a few minutes ago. A minge wouldn't type all this just to head back on the server to cause trouble, I really enjoy your servers and try to follow the rules. All I want to do is go back on and roleplay for the weekend with a friend, thats all. So please hear me out... Thank you for reading all this if you did.
(05-18-2012, 08:49 PM)Serpa Wrote: A minge wouldn't type all this just to head back on the server to cause trouble,

You'd be surprised what minge's try to do, to get back on to cause trouble....

But you already have 2 ban's for Proppushing and this 3rd one for just randomly spawning a Prop. Granted I will lower the ban to 1 day but you won't be unbanned.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You really cant do it tonight? Even maybe a couple hours? I really had this good RP idea I wanted to do tonight with a friend. I have once again reread the rules and have seen any rule that I have broken. I really do appreciate you lowering the ban, I really do. But seriously I have been looking forward to RPing as HL2 with my friend ALL week, then this happens.
If it was a rule not to put a helicopter in the sky I would have not done it. It was even for RPing, not just randomly placing it there. I wanted to create a RP event and post it on the forums with pics. But now this.
Anyways, just please lower the ban to like a few hours. I would be really really thankful.

Sigh... my whole night is ruined because I was trying to make a RP scene. How was I supposed to know when you make a RP scene don't put anything in the sky? How was I supposed to know that, Come on. Its not even in the rule book, I would know because this is my fourth time reading it over. Please man, this isnt even my fault. I have been looking forward to this all week, to this very night. Please man, im not some little 9yr who wants to minge on the server. I am someone who really wants to RP and has been wanting to all week up to this very night. To play with my friend across the country so we can do a little RP. Thats all.
You should contact an admin before you do anything regarding public building. If they did not give you permission and it ended up in a ban request.... Someone would have to ban you. I don't think you read the rules properly. We are not trying to destroy your role playing experience, rules are they to protect RP and make it more realistic for everyone.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
There were no admins at the time, plus I didnt even public build. I only spawned one prop. All I am asking is for the ban to be removed. I HAVE NOT EVEN DONE ANYTHING. I only spawned one prop, above a building I bought...
(05-19-2012, 12:20 AM)Serpa Wrote: There were no admins at the time, plus I didnt even public build. I only spawned one prop. All I am asking is for the ban to be removed. I HAVE NOT EVEN DONE ANYTHING. I only spawned one prop, above a building I bought...

Did you even read my last message? You need admins permission regardless if there is one on or not... When there is not one on I know it turns into the wild wild west but that doesnt mean everyone can break the rules. Last time I checked the air in which your helicopter was in... is apart of the public.

If you didnt do anything wrong then you wouldnt have a ban for this. You do realize we dont just ban people for fun right?
Of course I read your message... So you tell me big man. How am I supposed to get permission to build if there is none on? And please just be real for a sec, you really think I should have been banned for putting a small HL2 helicopter prop on top of KFC? Really now? This messed up my whole night.
(05-19-2012, 12:47 AM)Serpa Wrote: Of course I read your message... So you tell me big man.

Now you are just being offensive to me. Seriously what is your deal? I am simply telling you what the rules are. If you don't choose to follow them then expect some form of punishment. Wether you think it is fair or not is irrelevant at this point since you didn't make one attempt to learn from your mistakes or make an apology. So if you don't understand what rule you broke (after we told you multiple times how to handle the situation) why should we unban you?

Let me make this clear. Do not insult any admin or player just when they are trying to explain the rules to you. The rules are there for a specific reason to ensure that city rp will not be in danger of becoming a minge fest.