I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: Mr. Anonymous

Your ban ID: 9909

Banned by: [FL] Alexia

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: My whole group gang corleone's one

Why we should unban you: There is no NLR at all.. Prixx or whatever his name was tried to raid us and than we had a big fight and i sliped outside my base and tried to steal his car and it did work but than i just pressed w button to go forward and diden't see that guy at all and than the admin is saying that i used the car as a weapon he diden't even ask me anything.. he just freezed the car and me inside pulled it towards him and diden't say anything so its an unfair ban the guy tried to raid us and i stole his car and diden't see he was was in front of the car and btw He was walking towards his car i think becouse the alarm did go on Thank you for reading and 2 days Ban for this ? comon man..
Okay, seemed like NLR, Il reduce the ban for that.

But using the car as weapon still ban stands still.
But as i said i diden't saw him and you even saw it also that the car was in a corner so i never could see him comming towards his car...and just when i entered the car i just gaved gass and he was infront me and still walking couldent see him and it was a bmw also that has a speed boost so cant do anything if he walks towards a riding car? It his own fault to move to the car? not mine .. soo give me 1 more reply and you solution ofc Alexia!
Doesnt matter, the CAR HAS brakes!

Also you could have easily stopped right there.

And while your friends are killing someone why the hell do you just go in a car and drive away?
and btw diden't see changes at the ban...

I coulden't break the car the guy was walking towards the car? becouse that was a smart idea of me and aren't solo raids illegal as an citizen? And as i say That guy was walking towards the car coulden't do anything he was to close to the car if i even pressed the brake he would die!
Check the time. 23 hours left...
Thanks for minimizing the ban Alexia But as i said to you i coulden't break at that time i diden't saw him and if you have seen my base there was just a corner and the car was parked there and when i breake in the car and stealed it and gave gas he was infront of me walking towards AN RIDING CAR soo please understand me this is so kinda unfair and i think you diden't even spectated me i guess?
Unban request approved by Alexia and ban shortened.

The ban for the car will stay.

[Image: judge_hammer.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.