Arrest, dont kill
Police these days on Fearless Mainly kill you, they punch someone and the cop will gun him down, its very rare for me to see someone ARRESTING, i meen getting arrested is like beind dead but your able to walk HOWEVER your locked in a cell for 300seconds (5 mins) when if your dead that the same but you cant move and your where you dide for only 20 seconds, i would rather be dead then jailed.

sow would you rather be in prison for 5 mins or be dead for 0.38 mins?(rough estimate)

Reply to this and look at other people's opinions =)
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
I think some people just don't want to wait for an arrest warrant, which I can't understand. I feel better when I arrest someone instead of just shooting him, because many people start to minge then.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
I understand why people shoot car-thieves. The last thing I want stolen is my only way of transporting from place to place. But yeah, I've met several times polices that just shoots me down for doing something silly like lockpicking the nexus garage door or anything like that. It's failRP tbh. Use of lethal force is only necessary when someones life is at stake.
Actually, the use of lethal force should be legal in real life for the police and the security departments (I'm working in one of them Cheese ) at any time, but sad to say, it isn't so it shouldn't be in RP.

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Pimp, you're in Germany. Our RP seems to take place in the US, where gun-laws are different Wink
Fark Cheese I know that and I would like to forget, because I am so jealous. I would be so happy if I could tell a foreign person to leave, aiming with a rocketlauncher at him!

Quick edit : ^^^^^^ Ahhaahahaha I love Cheifs pimps response ^^^^^^ You made my day =D

Oskar you might want to remember that it is SO much faster to pull a weapon out and shoot as opposed to trying to knock them out and then typing out /warrant *** arrest, then waiting 30 seconds longer to have it approved. By that time the suspect may have got away with it and its over...
Warrants I use for raids, If I get punched I do not usually kill unless they follow me around and pissing me off (<-- I got banned for that)
Anyway if Its 1 punch I would ither use 1 of these methods. (1) Taser them, (2) Knock them out (+warrant) (3) Shoot them once as warning, (4) run away =D

Would you guys do different?

ps : May I have administrators opinions on this incident.
1) I picklock a car 1/2 way
2) Cop comes running at me, I stop and run.
3) He finally knocks me out
4) ACCIDENTALLY steps on me and I die.
-----This is the dodgy bit-----
5) Admin cop the sets my health to 100
6) Im stuck in the ground.
7) He knocks me out, files for warrant.
8) I get up, he knocks me out again.
Repeat 7) and 8) 2 or 3 more times
9) Then he gives up.

I will name the admin later. I have no problem with this but is this not using his powers just to arrest me? He did kill me but you would bring someone back to life in RP.... (unless you have defibulators (oooh an idea! xD ))
This seems to be in the wrong section in my opinion. Your telling us about the idiots who can't roleplay as a cop etc. We need a way to stop this.
I'm still kinda in favour of the flags thing Tounge, we should get that topic back in the suggestions section.
(12-09-2010, 08:13 AM)Fallen Wrote: This seems to be in the wrong section in my opinion. Your telling us about the idiots who can't roleplay as a cop etc. We need a way to stop this.

Well in Norway, I don't think the cops are armed with weapons. How about removing the police's weapons? And when there are bases need to be taken down, or anything, we have the S.W.A.T team? (earlier known as SS or FBI). But then again, polices would have no way to defend themselves, as there are alot of shooting at the server Tounge solution: Make the USP pistols swap-able for police? Smile This would make the most fail-polices have no weapon, and they'd have to arrest. While more experienced policemen at the server which actually do have USPs in their inventory, will most likely arrest anyways.
I do only see advantages about that. Anyone sees any disadvantages?