A Plea to Clean My Record
Your name: Dark Shadowfall (Derek 'Dark' Shar) (Pheromore)

Your ban ID: 9834

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me, Grub, Ruxandra, The Man in the car (I don't have his name I'm very sorry), And his Passenger (Still no name, sorry)

Why we should unban you:

First off, I would like to say that I know this ban is much less than 24 hours. In fact, it was only six. However, before you go denying it, please hear me out. My reputation means quite a lot to me, and I don't want this ban on my record, because I truly believe I do not deserve it. There is no place on the forums for a complaint like mine, so I put it in the best suited place.

The Story:
I was banned for a retaliatory action against an attempted CDM'er. This man in a White Lokus, had CDM'ed around four people, and I was his next target. He tried to hit me, but I dodge the bulk of the blow and only received thirty points of damage. He then made another go at running me over, but I stood behind an immovable barricade (The poles on the Zebra crossing path) I then equipped a crowbar to get him away. After making yet another attempt at my life, he eventually ran away. I was then banned by Ruxandra. Grub was a witness to the entire situation, and was also almost run over multiple times by the Lokus driver.

Grub attempted to talk to Ruxandra, but she left the server and never responded. I soon decided to private message Ruxandra, and did receive a single response.

Our Messages Consisted of this:

Re: My most recent ban - Please Read 
To: Ruxandra

Dark Shadowfall:
I'm not going to rage, but I will inform you that you have made a mistake. The person who I crowbared, hit me first with his car. I counted around 4 CDMs by a white Lokus (Which I believe was him, same player model and car color), and I didn't want to be next. I ask that you please unban me, or at the very least open up some form of communication with me. I do not like my record being tarnished by something I didn't deserve.

Regards,
Dark Shadowfall (Pheromore)

Ruxandra:
I was called by someone claiming you are crowbaring a white lokus. I teleport to the area and see you doing exactly that.
If what you are saying is true, that's backseat administrating, which is a even worse offense.

Dark Shadowfall:
It was a retaliatory action, because he actually hit me. He took 30 health, and it looked like he was making a second round at me. So I took out my crowbar to scare him away, or kill him if he continued to try to run me over. I was not backseat administrating, I was defending myself.

Messages Finished

No response has yet been heard from Ruxandra. There were absolutely no efforts to achieve my side of the story, and I personally think that is an inappropriate* thing for an admin to do. I don't believe a ban was justified even if I had committed the action, because I didn't kill the driver. In fact, it was completely retaliatory. If I was not hit, I wouldn't have crowbared the car.

Please give this consideration, because I feel I have been unfairly banned. Hopefully my fairly clean record (One very old ban) and the opinions of admins who have gotten to know me (Coffee and Beflok) can let you see I wouldn't partake in such blatant breaking of the rules.

Thank you for reading this,
Sincerely,
Dark Shadowfall (Pheromore)
Dark shadowfall is the biggest minge out there. Just kidding Cheese

But seriously... Lets wait for Ruxandras input but I would do the same in real life if that was the only weapon on me. I think she would too but she would have probably shot them.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Why did you try to take it up to yourself and spam the crowbar on that car instead of calling one of the admin for help?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Let's start with the fact that you shouldn't PM admins for unban requests, this is written on the team page in bold text.

Secondly, you're not supposed to make an unban request for bans under 24 hours, no matter how unfair you think the ban is.

Thirdly, you could have remembered the name of the CDM'er, get in cover, and PM the admin about the rulebreaker. What you did now is backseat admining, you are basically breaking the rules yourself, also good to mention is that using a crowbar to kill someone in a car isn't a realistic way of killing someone, not against the rules however.

After summing this all up, I disagree for an unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.