Problems with connecting to server
From 2 months now I've got problem onto connection to RP_evocity_v2 server.

The main problem:
When I connect everything is fine , until the connection says 'Sending client info' , 99% completed and BAM.
Gmod turns off and it gives me message 'Hf2.exe has stoped working'.

I tried to fix it myself and I went onto singleplayer on gmod and just respawned in the map of evocity , everything worked fine , no issues and then I tried to connect to the server. It worked well apart from one thing. The keypad does't work and I realised that if I go onto singleplayer and then onto your server then that happens.
I tried also to reinstall gmod , but it haven't helped at all.
Help?
Seriosly...you lot promote that you will help with solutions but even though you did't even reply....experts ...yeah right.....
I get simmilar issues with this. If i try to join i get a hl2error going on about some crap i dont care about. What i do to fix this is 'bounce' off another server. This is when i join a random server with no dlc (to save time) and then join fearless. For me it works about 80% of the time. Pluss i can do this when waiting for a place to become avalable and mess around on the server im on. Hope this helps. (BTW i use windowns XP if this effects anything)
Well I use Win 7 Pro
It may still work but i have no techinical resons for this working. It just does. Try it
Open Library, right click on Gmod and select the "Set launch options" tab. Enter these without the "

"+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 -w 1920 -h 1080 +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16"

-w 1920 -h 1080 is my default resolution. Use one that your monitor can support.

Credit for the commands goes to Soulripper.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Should I put resolution on that option as well? Besides I'm not sure what my monitor supprorts the maximum lol Cheese
Anyway I wrote that without "
(05-22-2012, 03:05 PM)solka Wrote: Seriosly...you lot promote that you will help with solutions but even though you did't even reply....experts ...yeah right.....

See it's messages like this that discourage replies from people like me.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-24-2012, 08:57 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 03:05 PM)solka Wrote: Seriosly...you lot promote that you will help with solutions but even though you did't even reply....experts ...yeah right.....

See it's messages like this that discourage replies from people like me.

Well , server promotes that it is helpful on forum (it shows when you connect server)