KillJoy
in not surte if this is admin abuse but its still bad amin

Name: Ogvenom
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:29152194
Name of admin: KilJoy
Date: 8th December 2010
Time: 17:50 (guessing at what time is now)
Evidence:
Ok so i was walking to my RP HOUSE when an unemployed was in there, i ask him what the hell he is doing and he starts trying to rope me ...

i do @help a UN EMPLOYED is raiding me!........admins do nothing..... i say again @Admin to me now plz!.......... admin finally comes and the unemployed see's "KillJoy !goto Ogve"

... and changes his RP job quickly to Crinimal and he did not help me in the situation and lets him random molatov me.

Then around 20mins later Kevin starts running around RDM'ing people (literally running around with a crowbar killing random people) and he gets banned, then i see every 1 telling admin what they lost so i join in and while im typing " i lost my tranq cus he Random'd me for no reason" i was kicked and banned me?!!?
- no reason was given
( what a bad day...) i have no actual evidence of this but killjoy witnessed the RDM-fest and one admin did tele to me.

Please reply and let me know why I was banned

From Ogvenom
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
As I was spectating Kevin's RDM-fest, I also saw you running around knifing and punching people.
(12-08-2010, 06:09 PM)killjoy Wrote: As I was spectating Kevin's RDM-fest, I also saw you running around knifing and punching people.

I am sorry if I miss attacked anyone but I did not think I did that, however my intentions were to kill Kevin and try stop him.
I am very sorry, But I did lose my tranq gun as well so my punishment is already very bad.
May I know how long I was banned for? and if possible to have it reduced seeing as I had no intention to add to this RDM-fest.

My apologies.
Ogvenom
Oskar
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Unbanning you right now, I accidentally made the ban a bit longer than it should have been.
Talking on behalf of orgxer (little brother).
He said sorry for putting this in admin abuse, he believed it was a random ban and didnt know where to put it.
Thank you for unbanning orgxer as well =D He was upset with the events and is much happier now xD

ps : Killjoy, may you take another look at my unban request?

Many thanks.
Orgxer + Xerox
Oskar, James.