Ban request [FL:RP]Colonel Sanders
Name of player: [FL:RP]Colonel Sanders

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41430161

Time in GMT: ~9:00

Server: v33x

Summary: When we went in the elevator to the president, he fell from the top, and died when the car drove past his floor, he started to shoot crystals and killed me (I was with the tranq sniper rifle, and had lost him this expensive machine) when I asked why did you kill me He said that he heard gun. Although in my hands it was not,as he twice nourish the elevator immediately after his death

Evidence: Screenshot #1
Screenshot #2
Screenshot #3
Evidence inconclusive. You have 24 hours to get more or the request will be denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-16-2012, 06:30 AM)KoJI6ac9H Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP]Colonel Sanders

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41430161

Time in GMT: ~9:00

Server: v33x

Summary: When we went in the elevator to the president, he fell from the top, and died when the car drove past his floor, he started to shoot crystals and killed me (I was with the tranq sniper rifle, and had lost him this expensive machine) when I asked why did you kill me He said that he heard gun. Although in my hands it was not,as he twice nourish the elevator immediately after his death

Evidence: Screenshot #1
Screenshot #2
Screenshot #3

ok, so i killed you because i saw you enter the elevator when im stuck ontop of it , i heard you say "ready?" and you pulled out a gun of some sort so i started shooting. Plus you broke nlr twice.
Denied - more evidence was not provided.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!