Leaving, and bringing friends! *SadfacE*
Alright so this text is; NOT a corrupted NOT a Conspiracy against Fearless or it's administrators.

Firstly; I wanna apologise to anyone that I might have upset over the time elapse of Fearless.
Over 500hours on the server I have enjoyed my stay the most of the time, I have experienced injustice, and lies being covered.
I have earned a total of 6rp points as I chose the easy way at start, to just contra-whore. I have established two sucessfull clans, The Creed and Chaos Crew which I have shared many a good memory with.
I have been called a f*g ni**er and equal hate-words and endured many a hate-speach. I have gone through DDos's spamming the reconnect button as the server went down to get first in. I obtained over 2750 screenshots and a total of over 1 terra byte, fraps material.

I wanna send out a special thanks for the adminstrators that do a good job, and is the reason that I write this camly without mashing my keyboard.

Beflok; The second I read your apply to become an admin I KNEW you would make a good admin. It could be felt from the energy, I don't know how other to say it, a long way afar.
You have proven to be everything I hoped you would be, a GREAT friend, an AMAZING admin and a Wise, man.

PrivatToast; What I think many admins can learn from you is that, especially seeing you have the ladder system with bans, there should be good evaluations and other possibilities considered before a ban, especially a long-term one.

Stillalive; I feel the justice and peace float into my body and fill my veins as I think of you. You are a great soul and even though we didn't get to talk a lot, It has set memories that will never fade, and you will stay as a memory, maybe forever. A good memory

Killjoy; Your professionlism is asstonishing. You do great work, and you are one of the few admins to actually set up a server RP, once in a while.
I enjoy your presence as much as I respect your person.

There are many more I could thank, but to keep this post from exceeding 10thousand words. I will try to make it as short as possible for the readers.

Zzzap; Thanks for a life lesson
Basse; Thanks for your friendship and your expertise within RP.
Bast; Eventhough you might not read this, I appreciate all the things you did for me.
Crumpets; We started good, ended off wrong, but sure as hell had many good times.
Thanks to all the people that make FL a place that is such an addictive place.

Now the time has come for me to say goodbye to the lot of you, as I have found that hatred, and depression is building within my very soul as I witness injustice and tyranni.
I dislike what the community has become, and have lost all the respect, for a lot of adminstrators and players.
I have chosen to primarly focus on the good things, but it is now so that I am not leaving because it was too fun.

The fact that the community is ruled by an iron hand, with inexperienced, minorly intellegent minions running by his side, is draining my very energy.

I will not go into very much detail on these people, but I think you, if you read this; you would find yourself hit by the remark.

I knew I have forgotten to mention a LOT of people, mostly the positive ones, but It is now so, that I am infact writing this in a calm, but frustrated and depressed state. I can not focus on the very words I am writing.

I have recently seen so much injustice, dictatorship and tyranni that I will not stand for being a FL:RP member anymore. I wave goodbye to you.
Oh God, please.. Tony? :'/
If your leaving FL, I might go with you.. as I agree 110% with all you mentioned in this goodbye thread...

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV...re=related <--- LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING
The following 1 user Likes Basse's post:
  • Dr.Oak
Its very sad to see you leave Tony, you were a funny and great guy to be around with.

We had our ups and downs, especially during the Duty/Creed war, in that time I would never have thought that I could have become friends with you, but I chose to give you a chance and turned out great.

I hope to see you around the server again some day - I'll be here Smile
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Dr.Oak
Tongue 
Awwwww..Bye man,I dont know you at all Tounge but farewell!!!Have a good life with no minges...!!
This really makes me sad since you were a dedicated member of our community. I mean look at all your ban requests you have made. I really appreciate you looking out for your fellow community members here and trying to capture dem rulebreakers. I really ask that you maybe take some time off and reconsider.

If you have been treated unfairly I give you my most humble apologies. While I don't see eye to eye on certain things in this community... I stay here to try and act as a beacon for moral justice. I wanted to create a fun and safe environment for our players and I hope I gave that to you.

Keep in touch.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Dr.Oak
I used to think you were a good player, up until this issue where you've shown your true face. Seems as you still lack the common sense to leave with dignity, instead you mock the team and accuse us of incompetence and corruption not to mention you resorted to even threat some of the Administrators.

I wish you best of luck in your way, and hope you will realize in time that there are situations where you can actually be wrong.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • SoulRipper
Quote:I have recently seen so much injustice, dictatorship and tyranni that I will not stand for being a FL:RP member anymore. I wave goodbye to you.

Should I start growing a moustache?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I have recently seen so much injustice, dictatorship and tyranni that I will not stand for being a FL:RP member anymore. I wave goodbye to you.

You should start growing some respectSmile
(05-15-2012, 11:21 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:17 PM)Soul Wrote:

You should start growing some respectSmile

How can you respect someone that practically insulted you and the team behind?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well, this is indeed sad to hear, Tony. I will miss you and your excellent sense for RP. You were one of the most dedicated members, so I'm quite sure you'll be missed by almost everyone. Thank you for the kind words I really appreciate it, you're indeed an awesome guy. Glad I got to know you!

I don't wont to say farewell so I'll stick to "be seeing you". Maybe you'll come back in I dont know. Some time, I guess. But I will really miss you.