Hello, I am Mr. Anonymous
Hello guys im new to the server played like 3Hours and im looking forward to play more in this server and know the community if you guys have seen i just had 2 Banns in 3 hours xD But i learn from mistakes so Luv you guys :3 !!!
Hey Anon, I bought coke from you Tounge

Welcome to the forums Cheese
(05-15-2012, 07:25 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: Hello guys im new to the server played like 3Hours and im looking forward to play more in this server and know the community if you guys have seen i just had 2 Banns in 3 hours xD But i learn from mistakes so Luv you guys :3 !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2VYhIec8Xw

I dont like these anonymous hacker guys :L But, if you arent one of those little hackers (coders) from /b/, Welome to fearless Cheese
The following 2 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Mr. Anonymous, GRiiM
Uhm.... Welcome dear VERY nice guy! I love guys like.... You, and the stuff you do! Like closing down websites 'n shit.

Spoiler :
[Image: Scared_6_tnb.png]
Please don't! D:

Nah Wink

Welcome to Fearless! Hope you will enjoy ur stay ^^
The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • GRiiM
Haha no wories :3!
The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anonymous's post:
  • Kalist
Hello there. Welcome to fearless!
(05-15-2012, 07:25 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: Hello guys im new to the server played like 3Hours and im looking forward to play more in this server and know the community if you guys have seen i just had 2 Banns in 3 hours xD But i learn from mistakes so Luv you guys :3 !!!

[Image: 20469255.jpg]

Anyways, welcome to the server, hope to see you on!
Hi.

Are you a active member of Anonymous?

Anyways, welcome! :-)

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • Mr. Anonymous

Your first mistake was being an anonymous wannabee.

Get a life.

Spoiler :
Maybe he is a cool guy, but at a community which is 100% against hackers and script kiddies, we should stop treating people who even slightly claim to be a hacker with respect

Dryblood u used to be nice. Modders are good