Yay!
[Image: knipsel.png]

Great Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-19-2010, 08:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: [Image: knipsel.png]

Great Cheese

Well it was only a matter of time before the server became popular, I mean its always updated by soul and its constantly controlled by admins.
Good work and keep it up ;D

Also my idea of adding new cars helped :3 hahaha well mine was just an idea we needed a good scripter like soul to make them work so credits go to soul too.
Signature too big.
Quote:and its constantly controlled by admins.

Uhm.. No. I was on the server the entire day. including when it was full.
Raffi and Kenny were there. Then Kenny left. And then Raffi left.
And the server got filled up. And it was 3-4 times it was no admins on when it was alot of people playing. It's a miracel noone asked for admin? Lol.
Sometimes it happens that there are no admins on, but the admins also have a private life.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Soulripper, we need more slots ! Cheese
Signature too big...
(07-20-2010, 11:25 AM)barrelroll Wrote: Soulripper, we need more slots ! Cheese

Indeed! The server is almost full everyday
(07-20-2010, 09:25 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Sometimes it happens that there are no admins on, but the admins also have a private life.
Finally, someone understands (though to be fair it came from a server owner).

Every time I want to play on a private server with a couple of friends, I'm constantly bothered by "OMFG MINGEBAG HAXXING SERVER JOIN PLZ PLZ".

And on the offchance I actually bother to join, the mingebag leaves and suddenly I get 34859754 different calls for help. WHEN I AM ON MY OWN.

/rage
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
like 12:00 to 3:30 everyday (holyday). No admins on, so much propblock, since today i ll record everyting!
Uh, yeah. A admin has a private life thought.
But as admin you most be there when it happens.
Before the admins were admins they was very very active, like all the time.
But now. Since they got admin, Iv seen them just don't bother joining the server at all.
Gystez being admin have nothing with how much you play, even thought its a good advantage to play some. But its about judging a issue the right way, and then make up your mind. They also give away very much of their RP time just so the normal community players can have a good time, while we play.

And aslong as they do their work, there is no need to nag about how little they are on the server.