-=-Z3D0NK-=-'s Unban request (ban by [FL:RP Alexia)
-=-Z3D0NK-=-

Your ban ID: 9758

Banned by: [FL] Alexia

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d
Involved: Joel, Reefan

Why we should unban you: Okay. Let me start off with a thank you to the admin (Alexia) for taking their time to work on this case.
Now for the reason why I should be unbanned. First and foremost, I really believe there was a lot of confusion involved in this ordeal. The ban was made because Police were killed for entering behind our fences when I myself, the owner of said base never agreed to letting them in. The other problem was a "boundary line". As for the police deal, I did NOT have a weapon, DID NOT order the attack, and WAS NOT involved with the attack. I was trying to build on the inside of the base(house) for protection. This was all Joel and Reefan's idea and I never approved of it.Next thing I see is them going on a rampage.
Moving on to the next problem: the "boundry line". I was a police commander before going into the Corelone class and I had left my car behind in the city. I was setting up a red line around where we could park our cars(3) so that I didn't have to build another mass of fences. While doing so I was asked by a member of the Corelone(Joel) if it was a boundary,tresspassing line. Not really paying attention as I was busy I said "I don't know) because i wasn't listening. He must've gone with his assumption and stated it to the police and to Reefan. I also never enforced it as one. However, a police officer pulled up right over it and was wanting to search us. I said I'd give him 5 seconds to leave, as he had NO reason to be here. This was Yusaf by the way who also RDMed, CDMed and burned me with a prop. To top the cake, random raided as well. All of this reduced my tolerance of him more. Again, I never enforced it, or even shot Yusuf as he promptly left upon warning. I was dead most of the time and respected NLR. Might I also add that for some reason Toxic had a AWP and was helping police random raid (though he may have been unaware of such, as well as the other police). Maybe it's allowed, but it seems fishy.
As for removing the fences, the situation was out of control and I wanted to go Rebel instead. I cleaned up ALL my props, and for some reason joel and Reefan decided it was a chance to kill them. I never even had contra.
Overall, I don't think it should me getting banned, but rather Joel and Reefan who (back me up Toxic, UT, and Piarre) were being quite a bother. I believe there was much confusion and misunderstanding. Even if I don't get unbanned, I don't think Reefan and Joel should be playing on the server right now either.
Thanks Alexia,
-=-Z3D0NK-=-
[Image: 212bukl.png] Thanks Termin!
This request - for starters - would add up if I had actually raided or shot anyone with an AWP.
May I ask what you were going to do in the 5 seconds? I don't suppose you were going to poke my arm until I left.
Your ban was primarily for creating a killzone out on the road in front of your villa 3 base. Area to park your cars? Unnecessary, as I keep pointing out the corleones spawn right next to villa 3. Nothing 'fishy' about that at all./sarcasm

And I will back you up, Reefan and Joel were horrible.

Of course I can always repost the links.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-15-2012, 12:37 AM)Toxic Wrote: This request - for starters - would add up if I had actually raided or shot anyone with an AWP.
May I ask what you were going to do in the 5 seconds? I don't suppose you were going to poke my arm until I left.
Your ban was primarily for creating a killzone out on the road in front of your villa 3 base. Area to park your cars? Unnecessary, as I keep pointing out the corleones spawn right next to villa 3. Nothing 'fishy' about that at all./sarcasm

And I will back you up, Reefan and Joel were horrible.

Of course I can always repost the links.

Good point. Not sure why I didn't just use the Corelone spawn. Guess I kinda wanted to just make my own, since i like building. Thanks for the support on Reefen and joel's behavior though.
I'd also like to support the two previous posts that Joel777 and Reefan did break quite a few rules, such as NLR, unnecessary disrespect in OOC, and waiting for Z3Donk to remove his props so they could gun down all the cops (Which once again, Broke NLR)
(05-15-2012, 12:48 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: I'd also like to support the two previous posts that Joel777 and Reefan did break quite a few rules, such as NLR, unnecessary disrespect in OOC, and waiting for Z3Donk to remove his props so they could gun down all the cops (Which once again, Broke NLR)

UT, thank you so much for finally understanding the fence thing Cheese. And again, it wasn't just me. Now for Piarre.
Your story sounds fair, but I would like to hear the admin's side opinion (Alexia) first before deciding whether to approve or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-15-2012, 07:52 PM)Soul Wrote: Your story sounds fair, but I would like to hear the admin's side opinion (Alexia) first before deciding whether to approve or not.

Thank you for your reply Soul. If you catch her on vent or in-game, if you could let her know, that'd be great.
Sorry but I dont even see why this player was banned in the first place... I dont see a rule breakage on the screens. This is not a double door since villa 3 does not have a world prop door on it...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-16-2012, 12:19 AM)Beflok Wrote: Sorry but I dont even see why this player was banned in the first place... I dont see a rule breakage on the screens. This is not a double door since villa 3 does not have a world prop door on it...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576704...2A816430B/
(05-16-2012, 12:57 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 12:19 AM)Beflok Wrote: Sorry but I dont even see why this player was banned in the first place... I dont see a rule breakage on the screens. This is not a double door since villa 3 does not have a world prop door on it...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576704...2A816430B/

and? On these screens I don't see a rule broken that is all I am saying...

1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.

All I see is two fading doors in a row...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!