The Fall of an SS and a Rich Theif
Well here we have it, one really rich theif that loves money and drowns in his own greed. He steals stuff and sells it on the side, unless he needs it for his own evil deeds.

Michael was walking about on day on Fearless City, on the corrner of Nexus street and Spawn road. When he had a lust for more money. He snuck into the nexus and made his way up the elevator to see 3 doors that blocked his path. He blew them all down with his Shotgun that he took out. As he found the President pissing him self in his office he ask the man kindly. "This is a Raid Start crying! I want 2k from you right now! Why you may ask?! I am rich and I just have a craving for more money! Now give me the cash or I'll blow your brains out!"

Around this time the president was radioing in a SS memeber to save the day. As this SS comes up the elevator, runs threw the 3 blown open doors, and finaly makes his way into the office he is greeted with a single blast to the head from a shotgun making his body do a flip before dieing. This theif laughs at the fail of the pitty attempt of saving the president. He turns to the president and tells him again "Alright I had my laugh now fork over the money old man" The president give him 2k and Michael walks away 2k richer.

Here lies NightEagle, he did a Leeroy Jenkins
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Lawl good story Cheese I just have to tell this one. I once met the president on the street. He looked at me with this wierd look you know. The next thing that happened was that he made a broadcast that said that I, and only I was banned from the city before he escaped in his car. I chased him down, and snitched his car, so it flipped over. He stood there on the road with me in front of him. I didnt have any weapons out, but i said "I'm going to kill you now :]", then he answered "Try it. You don't dare". So i pulled out a pump shotty and shot him RIGHT in the middle of his flat face, and he did a backwards salto before he hit the ground with the bloodiest face I've ever seen on Gmod Cheese That was pretty funny xD
lol wow,

Well this one is funny, when I shot NightEagle he did a front flip not a back flip and landed sitting down look down at the ground.

The only reason was cause he ran into the office with out thinking, so when I shot him as he ran in his body did a front flip from the forward moment
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Best moment I had with this, is when me and a group of freelancers were taking the mayor hostage, he was a a r tard and ran off, so I tranqed him in the back and walked up to the catwalk where he was and told a freelancer to take him to the office, looked down again and his body was gone.

We looked over the side and a body with a huge blood splat around it was at the bottom xD