Ruxandra promoted to Trial Admin
Ouch, poor Dub. Once again, this is more of a authoritarian server now. Players can't even express their opinions... And what 'admin material' did Dubwub leak. Lol. Lies! Lies I say!
The following 2 users Like UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Timanator, Nevy
It's all discussed clearly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well uh.. alrighty then.
Sometimes I'm amazed at the immaturity and dramatic nature of the members here. Instead of simply congratulating someone you're seem to now love to take up your keyboards and have a go at a lot of people here, which has the side-effect of making Rux feel like sh*t.

To clear a few things up now.. First, about Ruxandra's promotion. It was fairly discussed, with SAs reviewing her first, then presenting the possibility of a promotion to the rest of the admin team, where they provided opinions. I won't lie, there were some against, but there were also some very positive ones, and after further discussion between the SAs taking the admin's opinions into account, we decided to give her a trial position to see how she performs, and we will ask admins for their further opinions during and at the end of the trial period before deciding on a full demote. I wish Ruxandra luck, and congratulations on getting this chance.

Aaand regarding all of these 'security edits'. A certain amount of information was leaked onto this thread, and therefore I removed the offending post and all posts related to it. Just because your are members here and have the muscle required to type angry letters on a keyboard doesn't mean you get to know every single thing the admins discuss, which is why the posts were removed. I'd assumed that was common sense, but it seems that's lacking a little here, unfortunately.

You all know me from the past, I'm ALL for opinions. But there is a time and a place, and that is not to berate Ruxandra, and leaking admin information is not included in the scope of 'opinions'.

Now, play nice else I'll have to close this too. I'm already very disappointed with a lot of you here.
Sorry Ruxandra, this wasn't the place for this discussion. I know you will make a fine addition to the admin team. My frustration got the best of me.

Soul and I will discuss this somewhere else.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
Offtopic, user warned.
I'm very disappoint one SOME peoples behavior over here, You're flaming cause we got new admin who is on trial still?
After this we will see if she did good or not its not even close to dictatorism, If you don't like her you shouldn't post anything or just say congratulations to her rather than start making up shit.

Anyways congratz Rux and I'm sure you will do good.
Okay, let's just step back and look at you all. You're engulfed in rage and surrounded by rumours that could most possibly be completely false. I mean, we all know who's posting angry things. After reviewing I truly believe, nothing here was done with ill-intent. You all should leave it alone, if a ban was removed, I guarantee that it was done with ample and valid reason. And for those of you complaining that it was done for her to become admin, the ban if it was in fact removed is irrelevant to her admin position, I can assure you. I know that Ruxandra will be good for the community, if you don't think so, keep it to yourself. Congrats Rux, best of luck!
The following 2 users Like Vauld's post:
  • StillAlive, Mahti
Thank you for the...congratulations. I'll do my best not to dissappoint the community. Initially, I was afraid this would happen, and struggled a little about refusing the promotion.

After thinking for a second, I put the benefits I can offer to the community rather the possible conflicts that would occur. I accepted this position, therefore removed 80% of my roleplay time because I want to help the community, not because of a tag and benefits.

If there will be such time when I will become a liabillity than an asset, I will, without a second-thought resign and continue my stay as a normal player.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 3 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Basse, Mahti, Faustie
And in addition to Vauld's post I would like to say that there is no maximum amount of bans set, at the application thread this was a requirement, however we have not used the admin application thread anymore to select an admin. Therefore it has no advantage for us to delete a ban, so this is conspiracy based on untrue facts.

I would realy appreciate everybody to stay on topic and write about the promotion of Ruxandra, that is the topic of this thread. Your concerns about the FL team or community are welcome in PM's or E-mail, they will be read and handled.

Congratulations Ruxandra, I'm sure you will do a great job.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.