Your name:
xspl14x™

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Temar

Server:
rp_EvoCity v2d

Why we should unban you:
the reason i was banned was for Random shooting some 1, random punching, Drawing dicks and word fuck all over...well i have explainations for these..well i was a cop and i shot someone because he was recklessly ramming another cop car over and over...and ran someone over in the act..i ran up to the man..and he almost ran me over..he tried to drive away so i shot. he then got out of the car..yelled at me and ran away..then i had no contact with the man..and i certainly didnt randomly puch someone...as for the dicks and f*** words, i was simply roleplaying..(i wasnt sure if it was against rules) but i was putting graffiti on those buildings...(i forgot i was a cop) i thought that putting grafiti on buildings would earn me jail time..not a ban sentence..and certainly not a 30 day one. Please unban me, or at least lower my ban amount cuz i want to get back to actually roleplaying on this server...srry for the inconveniences and the rules i apparently broke.
Drawing dicks and fuck words all over the place I can't call RP, also cursing you shouldn't do in the server.

It's up to temar whether to decrease the ban time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Ill Reduce too 2 Weeks from time of ban