BAN REQUEST - [FL:RP] FreddaN
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] FreddaN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40064077

Time in GMT: 20:16

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: So I hadn't been on the server more than ten minutes as a police officer before I was RDMed by this minge.

I was on low health (7 HP) after narrowly escaping a crowbar barrage from the same man earlier; I didn't screenshot this - it's just background.

Due to my low health, after being punched by FreddaN I became unconscious and FreddaN took advantage of my weakened state to walk over my body; killing me. I managed to screenshot him after being killed and running away.

Evidence:

http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s429/Adman429/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Thank you for reading,
Adam
I also saw Freedan crowbar two random police to death while investigating someone's house.
Yes, that was the situation I described. Before I was minged to death another policeman was crowbarred to death; I narrowly escaped.
I witnessed this too, he has done this to me too, i was rping haveing a heart attack as president, so he comes up to me and jumps on me.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(05-13-2012, 07:38 PM)Adman429 Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] FreddaN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40064077

Time in GMT: 20:16

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: So I hadn't been on the server more than ten minutes as a police officer before I was RDMed by this minge.

I was on low health (7 HP) after narrowly escaping a crowbar barrage from the same man earlier; I didn't screenshot this - it's just background.

Due to my low health, after being punched by FreddaN I became unconscious and FreddaN took advantage of my weakened state to walk over my body; killing me. I managed to screenshot him after being killed and running away.

Evidence:

http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s429/Adman429/

Thank you for reading,
Adam

I corwbared you becus my freind was going to be arrested becus where Fail RP , He was been attacked by some idiots and he killed them , Then you camed and tried to arrest him , I tooked my chans to get these Fail cops dead and i killed 1 of them , But , I god witness to all of this that i didnt do all of this you said , Wtf ? , Heartattack president i never now , I even have been killed ANY president at this server , And my 5 kills on the picture was on my freind becus he was trying to kill me all the time and he was breaking NLR,, Thats all i got , [ Sorry for bad gramma im from sweden ]
I was the one being rescued by Freddan and the only situation I saw was Freddan killing two cops that randomly arrested me and helped a NLR'ing cop get into his apartment which contained printers. Joker was not on the scene and doesn't have any proof or clear accusations of anything ( Don't even know why he posted). The situation I witnessed was valid but if adman got killed by freddan before/after my release, I have no idea. Even if Adman died by Freddan stepping on him, its FailRp and mean but nothing more. I don't consider this being worth being banned, atleast not on the evidence ive seen so far.
Yh Hyde, this request is not about the attempted crowbar, I killed him and narrowly escaped; finished. This is about afterwards when I was then punched by him with low health and stepped on.
(05-14-2012, 07:33 PM)Adman429 Wrote: Yh Hyde, this request is not about the attempted crowbar, I killed him and narrowly escaped; finished. This is about afterwards when I was then punched by him with low health and stepped on.

I can say that i didnt punched you , I can agree that i stepped on you when you where unconssios " cant spell " , But it wasent my fault, A COP car tried to CDM me about 5 -6 times and i jumped out of road , You where laying there behind the road and i killed you " Not planned to kill " I even didnt now you where there ,,,
I will give you 24 hours to post more evidence.

Guys this is not a discussion since we cannot use peoples words as evidence. If you don't have any evidence please don't post.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I have added my steam screen shots but unfortunately this is all I am able to provide. I would also prefer it FreddaN if you didn't lie; there was no 'almost' CDM and you were laughing on mic chat. *sigh*

Anyway, this is all I have so if it is not enough then I respect a decision to close.

Thanks for everything,
Adam