Ban Piarre
Name of player: Piarre

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39604659

Time in GMT-8: 10-12:30

Server: V2d

Summary: He prop killed 30+ people and alot of foul language I do not have physical evidence of the prop killing but he spawned melons in the sky and as the mellons came down they would hit someone then the person would die. Since I do not have evidence of the prop killing ill need people to back me up on it.

Evidence: : Foul language evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123945531/?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123942853/?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123937761/?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123939353/?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123935434/?

and evidence that he was causing alot of trouble

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...123941191/?

Ive never been mad enough at anyone to make a ban request but he just did the trick.
I saw this also it was him doing it.
Actually, I am not guilty of the crumbling walls taht killed 15 people. I did do a hobby of mine (threw a small prop crate into the air, saw where it landed) which bonked a guy on the head, I believe I apolgoized, didn't even kill or damage him and I cleared it.

Also you didn't show in ANY OF THE PICTURES you provoking me with your own foul language/asshattery. If you plan to provoke me, don't expect not to have language thrown at you. Plus, you tried to arrest me 15 minutes for prop killing 30 people? Yeah screw off, I didn't do that at all.

Also the melons were not mine. I had thrown a melon into a wall to see if it broke, then deleted it. I also spanwed a melon and tried to put it in yusafhunter's car, and that didn't work. So I didn't do that melon bs, nor did I kill anyone with props.

Tired, also forgot once again you didn't show any of your chat except in one smart-ass comment that was provoking me with all this.
(05-13-2012, 06:03 AM)Piarre Wrote: Actually, I am not guilty of the crumbling walls taht killed 15 people. I did do a hobby of mine (threw a small prop crate into the air, saw where it landed) which bonked a guy on the head, I believe I apolgoized, didn't even kill or damage him and I cleared it.

Also you didn't show in ANY OF THE PICTURES you provoking me with your own foul language/asshattery. If you plan to provoke me, don't expect not to have language thrown at you. Plus, you tried to arrest me 15 minutes for prop killing 30 people? Yeah screw off, I didn't do that at all.

Also the melons were not mine. I had thrown a melon into a wall to see if it broke, then deleted it. I also spanwed a melon and tried to put it in yusafhunter's car, and that didn't work. So I didn't do that melon bs, nor did I kill anyone with props.

Tired, also forgot once again you didn't show any of your chat except in one smart-ass comment that was provoking me with all this.

Throwing a crate in the air and it KILLING people that would be rp vialtions of littering and killing and a coupleserver vialations: public building, prop killing, and rdm. All I did was make remarks to your usage of foul language and bad grammar, + I didn't have any usage of foul language.

(05-13-2012, 06:03 AM)Piarre Wrote: Actually, I am not guilty of the crumbling walls taht killed 15 people. I did do a hobby of mine (threw a small prop crate into the air, saw where it landed) which bonked a guy on the head, I believe I apolgoized, didn't even kill or damage him and I cleared it.

Oh I also forgot, about the evidence of the prop killing, thats why I asked people to back me up on it
(05-13-2012, 09:37 PM)[FL:RP] Frodo1425 Wrote:

Throwing a crate in the air and it KILLING people that would be rp vialtions of littering and killing and a coupleserver vialations: public building, prop killing, and rdm. All I did was make remarks to your usage of foul language and bad grammar, + I didn't have any usage of foul language.

Oh I also forgot, about the evidence of the prop killing, thats why I asked people to back me up on it

You still have said naught about you leaving out your own provoking and "naughty" foul language that was provoking me. Also, nobody can back you up because nobody has evidence nor did I do it. I had no melon props falling from the sky. Check the ban requests, some other people did it and have a ban request on them. I am innocent of this, whatever you care to say is naught to me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Piarre has already been banned for foul language in OOC for 2 days,but that is the admins decision to add on to it or not. I do agree that Piarre has some very disrespectful comments in Cityrp. I wasnt there for the prop block though,so i cant support that. Just posted this to let all that replied on this would know.

User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
I will give you 24 hours to post more evidence.

Piarre do not be throwing crates in the air for any reason. Or any props for that matter.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Denied not enough evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!