darkninja again..
Name of player: [FL:RP]DarkNinja908

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35735739

Time in GMT: 5/11/12 9:00 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: just watching darkninja (Who has 11 bans) minge people and rdm me and cops and just mic spamming songs, also fail rp , trying to kill everyone also said he was going to rape me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0BuWcb-4...e=youtu.be the second clip had a error sorry about that
I also was effected by Darkninja but also his accomplice epicface11: (STEAM_0:1:37917269), they were rdming and minging for a good hour on v33x and as you can see in xxxxxpetey's video that they were crowbaring and random tranqing people so i decided to record my point of view and also they made a guy leave the server because they kept killing him even though i have no footage that is really lame. http://youtu.be/ZVu7hN0fwaI
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
you dont know what happened BEFORE all this happend. You guys where CDMing nad just over all mindgeing nad we were told to go after you For being a so called " TOTAL FAILRPER." ask anyone of the people on the server at the time nad they where minding it up. i would get in my car go about 20 mph nad they would open fire for no Vaild RP Reason. i belive Epicface got a FRAPS recording of it... then later you guys procreed to Contune the Failrp after i warned you to stop it and yet you never listened. during all of this they Aimboted peoepl and went like 45 - 6, then the mic spam wasnt mic spam? the guy said to turn it off so i did. it wasnt like i was playing it like reallly loud nad the full song it was part of a song like a verse? and the " im gonna rape you " was ment to be in the Steam caht i was in -_- wheres common seince you guys need. also you dont go around saying " it will help they get Perma banned !!" in the ally way with Yusahahunter, Epic told him to stop following him and he didnt so i killed him.also 5 of my bans where when i had like less than 20 hours when i was a noob. thanks very much...

edit: the name of this thread is very mean and hurtful, i would very much like it if id was changed to a more approaite name like o you know.. Ban Request on Darkninja.. what you have as a Topic thred is bascially Harrasment...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
The clip on your video at 1:33 when I tranqed him was because you guys kept on repeatedly breaking nlr and following us, It was a attempt to stop you and I had nothing to do with DarkNinja crow barring him as you can see me walk away shortly after he fell, Plus the clip at 2:42 and on I wasnt involved it, I was the man in the white banshee that dark tried to signal me to stop by hitting my car with the crowbar as you can see how I drift back around once I reach the end of the road..... In your description it says I also was effected by Darkninja but also his accomplice epicface11. Really? How was I his accomplice when I was not even standing next to him or interacting him with any other clips? Plus I only tranqed you once and that was the cop that kept stalking me.
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
indeed i hit your car inorder to Singnal him to stop. i will admit i had reason for all my kills but the only kill i ahd no reason for was the one where Epic tranq the guy in ally nad i over killed him with my crowbar. yes i admit to RDMing him... just because he was annoying me and him...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
You guys have no proof of any of your accusations so i will wait until admin goes over this.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
nothing happened before that but if you truly believe so please post the video you "apparently" took of us... your story's are made up mine is on video and you have a crazy excuses for everything, and go ahead ask the people i have the people in the video who was online at the time i showed scoreboard and i had 1 hour of fraps video i just uploaded the major parts that was a sure thing of you guys mingeing.
ok you do that... because we had reasons to kill you. you just love to stalk peoepl dont you. you cant admit that we killed you because you two are complete stalkers. you say we dont have reason and then you procreed to harrass us about " oo u guys getting perma banned " and " come on this will help them get perm " and you think we are minges?!? you hurt are feelings. plus i did not make this up. you can clearly see in your videos your following us around almost ever god dman place we go... last time i checked i can kill people for following me so you cant say its RDM because you where just following use around the whole map from the Tunnel to the nexus to fire department and everywhere... face the facts...
(05-13-2012, 01:35 AM)epicface11 Wrote: The clip on your video at 1:33 when I tranqed him was because you guys kept on repeatedly breaking nlr and following us, It was a attempt to stop you and I had nothing to do with DarkNinja crow barring him as you can see me walk away shortly after he fell, Plus the clip at 2:42 and on I wasnt involved it, I was the man in the white banshee that dark tried to signal me to stop by hitting my car with the crowbar as you can see how I drift back around once I reach the end of the road..... In your description it says I also was effected by Darkninja but also his accomplice epicface11. Really? How was I his accomplice when I was not even standing next to him or interacting him with any other clips? Plus I only tranqed you once and that was the cop that kept stalking me.

You RDM me constantly, when I tried to buy your car I gave you the money and you just killed me and drove away, and you constantly call me cigarette when I say please stop killing me. But you just keep killing me anyway.
(05-13-2012, 07:25 PM)Mr. Chicken nipples Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 01:35 AM)epicface11 Wrote: The clip on your video at 1:33 when I tranqed him was because you guys kept on repeatedly breaking nlr and following us, It was a attempt to stop you and I had nothing to do with DarkNinja crow barring him as you can see me walk away shortly after he fell, Plus the clip at 2:42 and on I wasnt involved it, I was the man in the white banshee that dark tried to signal me to stop by hitting my car with the crowbar as you can see how I drift back around once I reach the end of the road..... In your description it says I also was effected by Darkninja but also his accomplice epicface11. Really? How was I his accomplice when I was not even standing next to him or interacting him with any other clips? Plus I only tranqed you once and that was the cop that kept stalking me.

You RDM me constantly, when I tried to buy your car I gave you the money and you just killed me and drove away, and you constantly call me *** when I say please stop killing me. But you just keep killing me anyway.

First of all I didnt trust you cause you had like 5 hours at the time, were minging the server before that and just constantly failrping. BTW you never gave me the money, so your trying to false scam me?
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes