Ninjacow and Tony santos
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ninjacow {|D.O.G|} and Tony Santos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51046291 and STEAM_0:1:21313439

Time in GMT: 3:45 pm GMT + 1

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: As you can see in the video Ninjacow was proppushing, he was proppushing earlier but i wasnt that fast with recording, but what i recorded you can clearly see him prop pushing me, i said on the voice to him to NOT prop push, but he still did.

Moments later i heard sub machine gunshots, i looked at the glass of the nexus and Tony was randomly shooting at me, i was a medic and he was a SS so you see that he is attacking an other goverment official. I told tony to stop shooting and when i said that i was recording, he quickly left the server.

Ninja cow: Proppushing, trying to prop kill.
Tony Santos: Random Shooting, RDM

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS20oXzNzmk
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
I can't outer myself on behalf of anyone but myself.
I was being DDos'd at the moment, glitching all over with not being able to stop the trigger, nor did my ammo ever got under 24.
I do not know why this happend or to who might have DDos'd me. But I stated it both b4 and after this incident, that I was being DDos'd. I couldn't control my PC for shit.

Now; If I hit anyone I am horribly sorry, I tried my best to direct the bullets to the ground, while I desperately tried to leave the game...

I prolly shot for about 5 mins straight, so that's just a little part of it, what he got taped.

I don't think I shot anyone, ovbiously I can't be sure... Everyone was as good as frozen on my screen.
This was a very wierd incident, and I intended no harm.

I will understand, if action is taken as a punishment, but there is not much need to in my personal opinion.

I ran CC cleaner, Re-Subscribed to Norton 360 and Activated my Firewalls, which I had no idea was turned off.

-Tony Santos

As you can see, I hardly am, although in your video, shooting at you.

You might have gotten mad that there was random bulletspray. But DON'T spice up the story to add an extra ban. It's so immature and un-needed.

It also infact looks like you cut the scene, ran over just to make it look like I was shooting a Government Offical.

I demand; Inbetween Footage.
Because I am sure, I managed to direct the bullets to the ground and non-populated areas
This is Hilariously Stupid.
You've just lost all my respect, and any posibility for friendlyness from my side.

This guy hardly wanted anything but to get people banned. There is a difference between catching a rulebreaker and provoking rulebreaks.

Like with the proppusher. He was softly pushing you slightly and you move towards him to get him to re-do it.

I get people coming over to my face
"RDM me fa**ot! RDM ME! I FRAPS! U BAN! KILL ME"
*Punches Me*

Shit... I'll shoot him. If you're provoking FailRP and Rulebreaking, then you're nothing but a minge. And It's the same as encouriging it in my eyes.

That will be all from me.

-Tony Santos
If you look at the health bar of me, there was a little cut indeed, i pressed stop recording for a sec because i thought i had enough on tape, but then you where walking so i started recording again, i wanted to see if you would say sorry or anything, i said that i was recording and then you went offline. To be honest i've heard of servers getting DDoS'd but not individual players.
You can say what ever you like, but I am always neutral and honest. I am not the guy who is like: Ow my gawd fraped it u gonna getz banned lulz..

No I am not that kind of person! As you know there are a lot of mingebags on 33x lately and I get killed sometimes, and I don't start recording everyone because mostly its CDM and if i would record that i maybe get the car in my video and the name of the owner of the car, but thats not enough because the car could've been stolen.

I really get annoyed by government officials that are rule-breaking and such, because the government is supposed to protect not kill. I was walking down the street, heard sub machine gun shots, pressed record and got shot by you, i walked to you to ask what the hell you were shooting for, you did not reply.

As for your "frozen" screen. If everything was frozen you would not even be able to walk because i have had my screen frozen and you wont walk you'll most likely time out or crash to desktop. You said it yourself you where shooting 5 minutes straight.

If my g-mod would do wacky like that i would"ve ctrl + Shift + esc to get my task manager and force g-mod to exit.
You did not do that, you said it your self you where shooting 5 minutes. If that really were true that your pc did wack, why didn't you act earlier?

And it is true that when i said i was recording you quickly left, i haven't seen you back because i was busy rendering the video you see on youtube.

Thats me!

Quickly Left? I got demoted ?

You clearly have no IDEA what the farg a DDos is.
The G-Mod DIdn't fuck up. My entire PC Declined Service.
There are Gaps Inbetween almost every DDos, as you will also find on the server, when you can move slightly.

The Screen Jumped Like a Bad Cut Film, I had No Idea where I was 90% of the time.

I'd rather just take a ban, then discuss this with a lying, selfish spineless guy like yourself.
Your ignorance pisses me off, Badly.
The fact that you run into the bullet spray, to get it frapsed is PATHETIC.

This Will be All From me. Evaluate the Evidence and The Statements.

If you Find a ban to be necessary I will understand as to my action were rulebreaking, eventhough they were not my actions to be fair.
Just like I would say " It's you fault for not logging out when you're going to the bathroom and your brother comes on and minges".

If I wanted to twirl myself out of this with anything but the truth, I would argue with you untill you tripped in your own words. I am not interested in doing this at all.

Now Just Dont't... Even Bother... Replying More Lies to This Request, and let a respective admin handle it.

I do apologize for the inconvinience this may, and has caused to not only you, but possibly others aswell.

And you, yourself saying I sprayed for 5 minutes continuessly, just proves my point. I couldn't have done that without reloading, the only explaination is The true one. A DDos.
It doesn't matter, your account so its your responsibility.

And insulting me and saying i ran into your line of fire?
You sir you are really sad, I have no bias against anyone and you make it sound like i do, and that i am lying?
I am not going to argue, just wait the admin or mod will look at the evidence and statements indeed and we will see then.

But your insults are not needed, if you really didn't do anything wrong there would be no need for fowl language.

Thats me!

You good, sir; With your acting is insulting, 10 times more than foul language.

You're talking degrading and raising yourself; but it really just makes you looks very unintellegent.
I dont see any evidence of him even hitting you... It was the car that backed up into you... The president did the right thing on demoting Tony.

Ninja cow however...

ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!