So, looks like its come to that time (again)
So, its been a few months since I came back to FL, when I left it was doing great, with few problems and a great community of talented RPers, now however, things aren't quite the same, many great people left, and some decisions were made which in my opinion were bad moves, frankly I have become tired with the way the admin team has been running the community, as much as I like this community and many of the people in it I do not feel tempted to play here any longer.

This means I am stepping down from admin, and probably will not play on the servers much either. There are several reason for this, as well as the ones above I am also not at the computer as much as I used to be by far, I am out or busy at least 4-5 nights a week, and don't have time for any proper commitment on here. I don't really feel like im getting anything from being here, the good RPs have become rarer and rarer, and admining feels more like I am babysitting someone to be honest. This community has started to be run like more of a corporation than what it really is, a group of people who came together to play a videogame.

Ill miss some of you guys more than others, last time I made it clear I would return, this time I doubt it.

Bye bye guys!
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
Bye Tim Sad
Best of luck out there.
you will be missed
This is not happening this is not fucking happening!

Anyway,if You're leaving, I will miss you.

We had Damn good times, Great Times.

Anyway Tim hope you stay on steam, And I will see you out There.
NOOOOOOOOOOO WKRHRGBFUSEBGYJSEUILSB TIM! D:
Goodbye Tim <3 well saw this coming already but we are friends still <3
Dawum tim, I'll definitely keep in touch with you on steam. Maybe turn in a dollar or two for a beatbox show or sumthing... If you get where I'm going. WinkHeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hello Tim.

We've known each other since like we both came here.
We've had our ups and downs.
But leaving uff Sad
You better keep me on steam, I can agree that alot things change and I dislike many of them. But one thing I will remember is our old admin team <3.

I wish you the best luck in the future mate!

Yours,
Andreas :-*
HeartHeart
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Bye Sad
Cya Tim.

I'll always remember our conversations about Chocolate Spread<3

Take care bud.
Goodbye! Stay safe ...