Ban Request - ElementalFrog
Name of player: ElementalFrog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46545660

Time in GMT:

Server: v33

Summary: I became SS, then another ss tells me the president is in trouble, i then go and ivnestigate, i found Elemental has built a base in president's floor, i crack the keypad, he then opens fadeing door for 2 seconds to come out, hit me with crowbar, then go back in, i manage to kill him, then i spot the doctor in there hostaging the president too, i crack the keypad, it opens not even for 1 second, it was impossible to get in, so i got a warrant on him, and kept ramming it to get the pres out, Elemental comes back a minute later, NLR and uses a prop to protect hismelf, he then trys to proppush me as i kill him.

Evidence: Youtube Video proof
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Do you have any evidence about the NLR breakage and prop push?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Sadly not.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I think he is already banned for this...
Transferring case to Approved section, as suspension had already been issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team