Ryan!'s Unban Request
Your name:: Ryan! / Karma!!

Your ban ID:: 7504

Banned by:: Elder

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved:: -

Why we should unban you::

Well I have decided that i would try to get unbanned due to recent acts in the admin staff. As most people who know me would know, I was VERY disliked by some of the admin staff... I do understand that I was aggressive and I have actually got into more RP and such. I think my main problem was the staff and I mutually didn't like each other. It is very hard to RP when you know you could have people have a bias against you... Think I wasn't actually hated? (Evidence)

[Image: CA9ux.png]

Quote:if you weren't a blatant a**hole then we wouldn't be having this debate

Quote:you hate us, we hate you, gtfo
(Quotes from elder)

The only reason I had a problem with elder is I was very Homophobic. This time I had away from the server helped me hold that in. I don't show that anymore. The problems with blackdog were all because of clans. My clan and his clan had a lot of problems...

I understand now what was said and done was not Fearless like. I understand I was aggressive. But there still is no evidence of me breaking the rules for this ban. Yes a few things I did could have been called "disrespectful" before, but I treated them as they treated me...

I want to put all this all behind me. I hope you could give me another shot. Like I said. I have got into RP more. I am not homophobic anymore and I just want play with some of my old friends that I haven't talked to in a while. Most of my old friends are back on fearless. Most of them have got into RP so they could help me not go back to aggressive ways.

I'm probably still disliked. But maybe I can change that with a bunch of people. Id also like help setting up RP events if I'm unbanned, so maybe someone could help out with that? I've been to to other servers while I was gone, and I tried perp for a bit to do some RP there. I definitely calmed and am prepared to come back if I'm allowed.

All this coupled with time away will let me make smoother decisions in the future!

Thanks for reading this lengthy request. d:
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I really don't know you, or know what happened in the past. I have heard stories but stories don't mean much to me because people have their own views of what happened. Quite frankly I don't care what happened in the past because it is done and over with..

I do know however you have been denied on several occasions with the same unban request.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...715&page=2
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11121

Just because some admins had opinions about you doesnt mean that you deserve a third chance. It sounds like you were not good for the server as a whole but I would like other admins opinions on this. Since both blackdog and elder are no longer admins can someone chime in that dealt with this in the past?

Edit: This was the label of his perm ban: "ban request approved, aggressive RP, rude behavior towards admins, fail RP, encouraging others to fail RP"
I cannot find the ban request however can someone link it on here?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-09-2012, 11:44 PM)Beflok Wrote: I really don't know you, or know what happened in the past. I have heard stories but stories don't mean much to me because people have their own views of what happened. Quite frankly I don't care what happened in the past because it is done and over with..

I do know however you have been denied on several occasions with the same unban request.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...715&page=2
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11121

Just because some admins had opinions about you doesnt mean that you deserve a third chance. It sounds like you were not good for the server as a whole but I would like other admins opinions on this. Since both blackdog and elder are no longer admins can someone chime in that dealt with this in the past?

Edit: This was the label of his perm ban: "ban request approved, aggressive RP, rude behavior towards admins, fail RP, encouraging others to fail RP"
I cannot find the ban request however can someone link it on here?

Just for the record. I'm not making this just because the old admins left. I feel as if I am fit to come back for a fresh start. I have a couple months away now, and I've improved my behavior. Blackdog and Elder may have told you some things based on their hate toward me. But I feel I can prove I'm a good guy. About the ban request. I was wondering what ban request also, around the time I got banned. I had no idea where that was, nor do I remember a ban request against me. There was no failrp or any of that going on from me when I was banned. So, as I said. I'm ready to start off fresh!
You have 11 bans in total. Most of them are repeated offenses, wich makes me believe you don't really learn from your errors.

Personally I believe anyone with more than 10 bans doesn't seem to learn. If you go get unbanned, I believe it should be maybe in a month. Then if you ever get banned again, make it a perma.

Just my two cents.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-10-2012, 01:08 AM)Holdem Wrote: You have 11 bans in total. Most of them are repeated offenses, wich makes me believe you don't really learn from your errors.

Personally I believe anyone with more than 10 bans doesn't seem to learn. If you go get unbanned, I believe it should be maybe in a month. Then if you ever get banned again, make it a perma.

Just my two cents.

Actually I have only had 10 bans do to the fact I had 1 banned raised. Please just don't think I haven't changed because of my past. I have learned... I know I have a bad past.. But so do a lot of the player most people would call "great RPers" Some admins even had a bad past. Everyone can change.
Ryan, before we give you any 19136521th chances, please tell us why didn't you learn from any of your previous bans?
Why did you never change yourself then?
(05-10-2012, 09:33 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Ryan, before we give you any 19136521th chances, please tell us why didn't you learn from any of your previous bans?
Why did you never change yourself then?

Being away for this long gave me time to actually think about it. Being aggressive does not promote good RP, and I feel i'm ready to come back
and appreciate real RP... Most of my other bans were not this long and during the other ones i would just go play and DarkRP until the ban was over, which
isn't a good influence on anyone. This time I actually thought about it, and want to come back for the RP and my old buddies. I haven't changed in the past,
because I was too quick to react to the ban itself, and not stop to think. Thanks for reading through all this guys.
Since it involves me I still have a right to post on this matter:

Your requests previously have always been denied because during your time on FL, after each ban you never learned from your mistakes, nor did you get any better on the server, infact your attitude always got worse, as did your actions and just how you went about them.

You would flat out call someone a horrible name over ooc a number of times, and when I would tell you to stop, you would say it more claiming it ment a "Bundle of Sticks" while yes that is a meaning of the word, that is not the reason you used it. No matter how many times you go about saying it, or claiming entire groups of people on FL are it.

Why exactly is it now after the final admin who had a hand in your perma, has lost their power, that you think you can come back with a clean slate after all the terrible things you have done and said to people, and all the times youve massively offended those around you?

This unperma request is a carbon copy of the others with no more proof showing youve changed then they had.

Going simply on your word alone, and the fact you couldnt be bothered to write a new unban request, or even add new information to the current one, I dont think we can trust you comming back onto FL anytime soon
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(05-10-2012, 09:57 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Since it involves me I still have a right to post on this matter:

Your requests previously have always been denied because during your time on FL, after each ban you never learned from your mistakes, nor did you get any better on the server, infact your attitude always got worse, as did your actions and just how you went about them.

You would flat out call someone a horrible name over ooc a number of times, and when I would tell you to stop, you would say it more claiming it ment a "Bundle of Sticks" while yes that is a meaning of the word, that is not the reason you used it. No matter how many times you go about saying it, or claiming entire groups of people on FL are it.

Why exactly is it now after the final admin who had a hand in your perma, has lost their power, that you think you can come back with a clean slate after all the terrible things you have done and said to people, and all the times youve massively offended those around you?

This unperma request is a carbon copy of the others with no more proof showing youve changed then they had.

Going simply on your word alone, and the fact you couldnt be bothered to write a new unban request, or even add new information to the current one, I dont think we can trust you comming back onto FL anytime soon

See Blackdog, This is why I acted liked I did. You just rush in here guns a blazing "You haven't changed". I'd rather not argue with you.
How could you know i haven't changed? You want to know why I said that about FUMUKU? Because they were talking trash about Lombardi. But i am not going to start
a flame war here. This isn't just because you are not admin. It has been a while and i've learned. What i've stated above about being bias against me and all that is exactly what
I was talking about. There is no way for me to show you i've changed unless you follow me on to the servers i've been practicing Rping on. I can set up some sort
of Rp with you! If you'd just put the dragged out hate for me aside. Thank you.
(05-10-2012, 10:35 PM)ryan! Wrote: You want to know why I said that about FUMUKU? Because they were talking trash about Lombardi. But i am not going to start
a flame war here.

Just because that statment is wrong

[Image: sYQfQ.jpg]

Unless requested to post more on this matter, my opinion has been stated
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]