Freeman Family
Me and [FL:RP] NightShade and I have started a brand new rp "Freeman Family" Its based off a popular game most little kids play where I come from known as "House" the idea is simple. Have a family, jobs and do things that a family would normally do.
*************Caracters*************
Mom
Henry Unicorn™

Dad
[FL:RP]NightShade

Little brother

Grandfather
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I want to be the grandfather, then I will poke you all day while I look for my Advil and glasses.
I would like to be the Little Brother if you do it some other day.
I have roleplayed a grand mother before with Grub as my grand child. A lot of fun Smile drove around a mini van going around 10mph. Forgot where we lived and ended up having the police help us home
Lemme be grandfather, Nightshade know me. Cheese

and Im great at RPing as people
i dont remember marrying you????? Wink
Rofl... If you let Fultzy be the Grandmother.. I will beg you to be the Son.. That was to much fun fultzy XD
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I want to be the crazy uncle :p
(05-09-2012, 09:17 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I have roleplayed a grand mother before with Grub as my grand child. A lot of fun Smile drove around a mini van going around 10mph. Forgot where we lived and ended up having the police help us home

I remember that, your damn grandson kept punching me when I was SS lol.
You also reminded me of Consuela with the voice you was putting on.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Grub, Fultz
[/quote]

I remember that, your damn grandson kept punching me when I was SS lol.
You also reminded me of Consuela with the voice you was putting on.
[/quote]

You should of been friendlier to a spoiled brat Cheese
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub