Tony Santos RDM
I was there in these raids - Don't get me wrong, I weren't raiding - And they were getting raided by everyone literally.

Everybody makes mistakes, he might have shot you to protect his turf, he can't really know if you were a part of the raid or not. Its your own responsibility when you are in a raiding zone.

Also, Tony also shot me since I was a rebel, and that was my own fault to be in a raid zone. But since I'm friends with Tony it's not a huge deal for me, and he apologized.
I think we should all take a lesson from this and understand that we should question first shoot second. Tony I know you have a mic and a wonderful voice please use it!!! Cheese

We have to take a step back and realize that just because someone is in a specific suit does not justify ANY kill on sight(especially if they are unarmed!!). Now sometimes it cannot be avoided I understand this... But this one seems like you could have let him run around the woods or at least warn him to get out of there.

Since there is a difference in opinion of ban/ no ban from the admins I am just going to close the request all together. I know Tony didn't intend to RDM it just seemed that way from the video.

As long as everyone learns then I am happy. Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!