Tony Santos RDM
Name of player: Tony Santos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21313439

Time in GMT: 20:00 GMT+1

Server: evocity_v33x

Summary: i ran into the woods and got killed by tony santos for RP reason

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo4znafpGtY
http://youtu.be/7670ZEVFDOo
Not an admin but just saying it doesn't look like enough evidence to get him banned. How do we not know you shot at him right before recording and he was only chasing after you because of that.
(05-09-2012, 06:28 PM)Jon46 Wrote: Not an admin but just saying it doesn't look like enough evidence to get him banned. How do we not know you shot at him right before recording and he was only chasing after you because of that.

want to see more of the video ?
I want to hear Tonys reply and I will check the logs for more evidences.
he rdm me to when i passed there with my car
As you can quite clearly see in the Video he is walking up to his car.

Just additional info; I had a scout "Basse" by the tunnels, under my command as corleone to watch for rebels coming.
We were at the moment getting raided heavily and NLR was being broken aswell.

Main Info; As you will find in the logs. I kill Jon The Hunter for, When he broke NLR the 3rd time (this being the 4th) **[If I am remembering right]** he pulled out a I believe Sub-Machine Gun and Heavily Attacked Our Base.

We, The Corleones went out from the rebels and cops + unemployeds attacking our base, at the time, with over 8 kills in total, and no deaths to either of our team members.

This is when they (As Forexample Pitbull has been banned for) broke NLR and came back with Gundealers and Security guards.

I chose to, as I was called by my scout, that they were coming, to execute Jon The Hunter. It is to notice that I was Don Corleone and was currently, before he turned the corner, lockpicking his car, as to put it in the base, to make their transport slower.

I hardly find the evidence sufficent and it seems like he has 24/7 recording or such.

I suggest supplying the tape before this as to prove my statement.

I deny any of the charges.

-Tony Santos

I just finished my Religion Ethnics and Kulture assignment.

6740 words. Excuse me if my grammar is innappropriate or if anything is unclear. I am... To put it mildly... Tired as farg.

If Anything is unclear. Please inform me, and I shall correct it.
Walking with the streets down there, i met you, you spawn killed me twice and once with your stolen police car, how fail isnt that?
Here is the scenario I see. How do you know which rebel is who..? What if he just joined the game ran around your base just to see what it was? You started firing way before you even saw his face. To a new rebel just joining that is completely RDM. I am not saying he just started as a rebel but understand that you mowed down a unarmed rebel without even knowing who it was? I dont think you can justify killing any rebels you see just because one of them started firing earlier at you... You didnt even give him a warning or any kind of indication. Mind you the woods is not your house or property since your props did not extend that far where he was at.

4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I have to agree with Beflok here.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Well, when we got raided, people went behind there to propclimb.
And we knew this guy had been trying to raid us before, and him and hes friend went behind there and started to load his guns, and spawned a prop to get over our barricade.
Edit: Why would you walk beihnd there anyways? You can't just raid us and then put your fraps up and come back