Poll: Is this a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nice idea/do it.
83.33%
10 83.33%
Bad idea/don't do it.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Detective RP event, possibly.
I was thinking of doing a 'murder' RP or 'detective' RP, I would need people who are willing to stay dead for a few min.; or have an admin rag-doll them/ or spawn a rag-doll. I need to fill the spots of: Detective, victim, suspect #1, suspect #2, police #1/#2 (for raid when he finds him), and witness #1/#2. If you are going to do this event, if I get people to sign up for it, food will be supplied for you guys, and make sure to have a car me or another overseer can sit with you in. I would like the detective to be a donor so he can have a suit on. The witness will ONLY give the direction he was headed and what he was wearing.

Summary: In this event we will have a suspect shoot a man down for threatening to tell the cops he has contraband (in his house it will be props for the event). The suspect gets stabbed in the process and leaves a blood trail to places he went before getting in his car. He then ditches the Glock (will be provided) in a nearby garbage can and drives away. Two witnesses call the cops to report the murder, and get EvoCity's finest detective. The detective will question the witnesses separately at the PD and get as much info as he can. Once they get as much info (what he looks like) the detective will have a mysterious message on the whereabouts of this man. There will also be notes with each clue that give information on it. One of the witnesses wont give the correct information 100% of the time; the other will. (if we use actual glocks that can be picked up i will make fading door and tell detective password to keypad so no one steals it.)

Roles:
Detective: Fanatic
Witness #1:
Suspect #1: [FL:RP] Earl
Suspect #2: [FL:RP]Reefan
Witness #2 / overseer: Nate_500 (me)
Police #1: Ghost_Walker
Police #2/SS #1:

*to apply just post a reply saying what role and why, also if you are donor. First come, first serve unless one backs out, or is banned at the time. (I will post a date once we have the main people filled) if you are interested and I add you, then add me on steam, Nate_500*
RoleToungeolice #1

well it sounds like a well thought out and fun event and i feel more than willing to tag along if i may Smile and i would like to have the role of Police #1.
Well anyway hope i can be a part of this it sounds really fun Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I started Detective RP! :3
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Shorty
Suspect 1 : [FL:RP] Earl

add me on steam whenver : Employments
Suscpect:[FL:RP]Reefan
Sounds like a GREAT TIME Add me on steam
I would be Detective, or SS. Detective more than SS Cheese Depends on the time when this is. Can't play very long at the night. But sounds great fun!

ps. I have some detective experience (lol L.A. Noire), so i know somekind of tricks to question the suspects.
pps. I'm donator, so i can wear a suit.
[Image: g7dizJX.png]