Upcoming event, college.
This event is still in the idea making format, although I would like to start getting people who will participate in it. I need you to fill out a few things, which will be at the end in a code.

So, this RP event is hosted by me and a few friends (trying to see if an admin would join us) there are few spots for teachers (must have suits), one security guard, and then students. The student/teacher ratio should not lean to the teachers, at all. So we will have 3 teachers in the offices on 33x. If you end up working in this event then you will be given an extra pay of about $50 every/every other payday. It does not matter what job you are to be student, except government (one: No guns in schools, two: pres shouldn't need anymore school, three: the gov. needs to do their jobs, not get distracted by school. This event will be lengthy, yes.

* Remember: Still no date, so if you are iffy about it then don't sign up until we get a confirmed date; also check the forums, here, for notices on postponing. And the security agent will be provided a glock, if he wants a different PISTOL then he may buy one himself. Student can wear suits, but it's up to the student.*

Roles in event:
Principle: Nikolai 'Nate' Makarov (Nate_500)
Overseer 1: Vikitor 'UMP' Resnov (EpicFace)
Overseer 2: Vladimir Makarov (Darkninja)
Security: Marcus 'Bomb' Fire ([BDG] BombFire)
Teacher 1:John "Prison" Taylor ([FL:RP] Sgt. Prison Commander)
Teacher 2 (if needed):
Teacher 3 (if needed):
Student's (seperated by '--'): Ted Baker ([FL:RP] Griim) -- Earl 'swag' Sweatshirt ([FL:RP] Earl) -- Pyotr 'ghost' Aleksandrov (Ghost_walker) --

Code:
[u][b]Position Applying for:[/b][/u] (Teacher -- Student -- Security)
[u][b]Your ID:[/b][/u] (insert steam ID)
[b][u]Reason:[/u][/b] (why you want that position.
[b][u]Time:[/u][/b] (How long would you be able to be on?)
[b][u]Name, steam: [/u][/b] (steam name)
[u][b]Name, IG:[/b][/u] (In-game name)

*extra- Suggest a date: (5/11/12 -- 5/12/12 -- 5/13/12)

*any further questions about this event, PM me. Admins, you are not that special, I wont make you a teacher because you are admin; sorry but I am fair.*

*length: Might be about an hour or so, so like 15 min. each class, and a lunch break that will be in the office, and we will supply food. If you do get a part add me on steam and I will find a good time to do the RP*

* Edit: Tuesdays - Thursdays i have activities that last about 2 hours. So those wont be the best day; but still possible...*
Position Applying for: Student
Your ID: STEAM_0:0:25686928
Reason: It sounds like a really good RP, It'd be interesting too see the subjects that the teachers come up with. I also might learn a thing or two as well during the RP.
Time: Depends on the day. Weekdays I'd be able to come on between 4:00pm to 1:00am, Weekends I'm free all day.
Name, steam: [FL:RP] GRiiM
Name, IG: Ted Baker

Hmm, I can do any day really after 4:00pm server time. Tuesdays and Weekends I am free all day.
Position Applying for: Security
Your ID: STEAM_0:0:42191491
Reason: I don't feel that the teacher position is for me, or the student. Reason is because it's a wee bit hard for me think up of things right on the spot. Annnd, this RP seems promising and fun.
Time: Weekdays, 3 p.m to 6 p.m and 8 p.m to 10 p.m. Weekends I'm usually free most of the time.
Name, steam: [BDG] BombFire
Name, IG: Marcus 'Bomb' Fire

For the date, I'd prefer the weekdays due to the fact I may have something on the weekends....
Your ID: STEAM_0:1:39737468
Reason: Sounds super fun, an interested in what the teachers can come up with and to see what the other students do.
Time: 2:00 Pm - 8:00 Pm Weekdays. Any time weekends
Name, steam: [FL:RP] Earl
Name, IG: Earl 'swag' Sweatshirt

*extra- Suggest a date: (5/11/12 -- 5/12/12 -- 5/13/12)
Position Applying for: Teacher or Security
Your ID: (STEAM_0:1:35377420)
Reason: 1) Sounds fun to be in... 2) I like sharing my knowledge with others.
Time: About 3-6 Hours depending on the date and on the start time.
Name, steam: ([FL:RP] Sgt. Prison Commander)
Name, IG: (John "Prison" Taylor) (I think...)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(05-12-2012, 07:38 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Position Applying for: Teacher or Security

If you could, please pick a topic; anything will do pretty much, if you want you could even do PE/gym.
[u][b]Your ID:
STEAM_0:0:3634533
Reason: Sounds like a well planned and great even and i would love to be a part of it.
Time:Depends on if it's on a weekend or no. if its on weekend i can be on for 8+ hours if not like 2-4
Name, steam: Ghost_walker
Name, IG:Pyotr 'ghost' aleksandrov

*extra- Suggest a date: don't really know and im happy as long as its on a weekend.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Position Applying for: Teacher or Student
Your ID: STEAM_0:1:16034614
Reason: Sounds very funny, I also would like to see what a teacher feels, and I could say things about History of Spain.
Time: Depends of the day: If I am with my mother I'll can be longer.
Name, steam: [FL:RP] Zamar
Name, IG: Diego Gonzalez Carrasco

*extra- Suggest a date: Tomorrow
R+ L = J

Y'know, I would join in with this, but RL College sucks too much I would rather not do it twice.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
(05-14-2012, 05:37 PM)Nate500 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 07:38 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Position Applying for: Teacher or Security

If you could, please pick a topic; anything will do pretty much, if you want you could even do PE/gym.

Maths/ICT (IT) I can do those quite well.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator