[DENIED] Unbelievable!
Your name: Xerox

Your SteamID: -

Banning Admin: Mikey the fox

Ban Length: -

Reason for the ban:

This is just too much right now.
Starting off I am raiding the mayor and use a AWP in elevator, crap, so I lost 1.....
Then I use another, find the president hiding, rope him and demand 2k for release, he lies and says he only has £100. Fine.
I then say follow me, go to the elevator and with 3 rebels around him he jumps out and we go down, I then glitch and die in elevator and lose yet ANOTHER AWP.... Luckily 1 person picks it up.

I run back hoping to god that my sniper is there, the mayor who was then jumping down nexus was shot dead by me, justice.
Then to really really annoy me as that great guy drops my AWP for me Andreas demotes me and take MY AWP, for god's sake!

He gets an admin or something and he says he wont give it back and that I rdm'ed the mayor etc, Well NO! I shouted raid, I hostage him and they tell me I did none of those things? really?

BANNED

So in the space of 20 minutes I lose 2 AWP's, I get demoted and my leader Steals my 1 lost AWP, how lame is that.

Not happy in the slightest and the decision making was poor. 32k lost and banned to rub it in my face.

Why we should unban you:

TO SUM UP:
- Lost 1 AWP
- Took mayor hostage
- Mayor broke hostage rules
- I die in elevator some how, Lost 1 more AWP
- I go back and find the guy with my AWP
- He drops it
- Rebel leader demotes me + steal my AWP
- Admin says I didn't shout raid (I did!)
- Admin banns me......

Fail
This is automatically Denied as you're banned for 100 min's not a day (1440)

(ADMIN) [FL] [DWC] Mikey The Fox banned Xerox for 100 minute(s) ("you fail my good sir")

I will like to add that all you said was bullshit

1.) You died while trying to raid cause you fell off the bridge
(worldspawn killed Xerox.)

2.) You came right back took out a AWP and shot the Pres as he was already down the nexus.

3.) You DID NOT yell raid as I was there with andreas as you and 2 more rebels came up the elevator.

4.) I demoted you not him

5.) After you broke NLR and me demoted you for it you CAME back AGAIN to the nexus and complain about the AWP so I banned you.

Case Closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]