[NFH-O] Nate_500 [FL:RP] Asking to be killed
Name of player: [NFH-O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26172239

Time in GMT: about 20 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: I was up on the top floor of the apartments, and i exit out onto the balcony/roof. As I'm walking, I hear Nate's mic, and he's saying "Hahah I'm almost dead, kill me kill me!"

I later confronted him with it on OOC, and I lied a little bit to draw a confession. here is the evidence:

Evidence: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576703...ECCEFD54D/
(05-07-2012, 02:37 AM)CityFriedChicken Wrote: -snip-

Summary: I was up on the top floor of the apartments, and i exit out onto the balcony/roof. As I'm walking, I hear Nate's mic, and he's saying "Hahah I'm almost dead, kill me kill me!"

I later confronted him with it on OOC, and I lied a little bit to draw a confession. here is the evidence:

-snip-

No proof of anything; I was simply stating the fact I knew what you where talking about; no where in that sentece or two does it state me saying, "Oh yea! When I was raiding and had 1hp left I told them to kill me... Gotcha" Thus you just have me confirming I knew when you thought it happened, and if you do not notice the part me asking to be killed is not in the sentence I added that to show what the sentence is missing. So I end this quick part to my end, with a simple fact: I DID NOT ask to be killed.

-Cheers.
Yes, you did. You even admitted it in a reply to this thread, then you proceeded to delete it and write this comment instead. If any Admin of this site has access to archives of the posts, look for it. This guy is straight up lying to you.
Please upload the fraps video you were talking about. As the archives goes I think we would need to ask temar or someone above about that.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-07-2012, 11:24 PM)Beflok Wrote: Please upload the fraps video you were talking about. As the archives goes I think we would need to ask temar or someone above about that.

He lied about fraps video, he was using that to attempt at getting me to admit.
(05-08-2012, 01:00 AM)Nate500 Wrote: He lied about fraps video, he was using that to attempt at getting me to admit.

This is quite true. Originally I wasn't even expecting to draw a confession. I just wanted to warn Nate not to do it again, but he went ahead and admitted fault.

And it would be great if you could get Temar to check on that.
Rainbow 
Technically you broke more rules than Nate has...
No evidence, case closed. Please feel free to post a new Ban Request if you have further evidence.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.