Admin Alert System
+ and - becuase admins would like 10 people at 1 time using admin alert and it is a nightmare then + beacuse it will keep the server minge free
-support

Really boring idea for admins
+ Support

But to give the Admin a break they could respond to a limited amount to fulfil their duties otherwise it's unfair on them, or respond to only critical ones. Like, not just one CDM but if someone is constantly CDMing
(05-07-2012, 10:16 AM)Soul Wrote: In the player perspective it's a great idea, in the admin perspective however, it's a nightmare.

How about administrator forum accounts have a sidebar which shows all messages coming inbound from the server and/or they could also respond
-Support

If the admins are on the forums I'm guessing that there is a good chance they don't want to come onto Gmod or they can't (Work, school, on their phone etc.)
This would be pretty annoying in the perspective of an admin and I don't think it'd solve much.
I could be wrong though, it's better to let the admins decide on this topic.
(05-07-2012, 04:23 PM)GRiiM Wrote: -Support

If the admins are on the forums I'm guessing that there is a good chance they don't want to come onto Gmod or they can't (Work, school, on their phone etc.)
This would be pretty annoying in the perspective of an admin and I don't think it'd solve much.
I could be wrong though, it's better to let the admins decide on this topic.

I said "Scratch dat idea" of the popups. Making a sidebar on the forums that shows all inbound messages would allow them to ignore them, which would be sad, or follow through and help the players out. It would not be a nightmare, nor annoying.
(05-07-2012, 10:16 AM)Soul Wrote: In the player perspective it's a great idea, in the admin perspective however, it's a nightmare.

How about a simple shoutbox at the top of the forum? Like a small chat that everyone on the forum can use.
A warning sent to all admins would be a nightmare.
(05-10-2012, 09:47 AM)Sweet Bro Wrote:

How about a simple shoutbox at the top of the forum? Like a small chat that everyone on the forum can use.
A warning sent to all admins would be a nightmare.

That is what i meant