Holy Cow.
As most of you might know, I am from Scotland. West Coast of Scotland, where I live is made up of many, many islands, of which ferries operate back and forth.

My friend took a picture of these 14 Ferrari's en route to one of the Hebrides Islands. Over the past few days they're has been many biking/car parties going past, from Trike Bikes, to Porches, Harley Davidsons and good ol' cars that are around 60 years old!

Heres a picture of the ferrari's!

[Image: 547196_10150840177222424_693297423_99405...4509_n.jpg]
[Image: source.gif]
The following 2 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Zamar
http://vocaroo.com/

plz record yourself for my personal pleasure
The following 1 user Likes Caroline's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Your friend should hold the camera horizontally. At first it looked like the ship was sinking.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
In my honest opinion i don't see whats so special about ferrari's except people showing that they have money. Nah i much rather prefer a nice looking american classic like the Cadillacs and such.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-20-2012, 10:29 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: In my honest opinion i don't see whats so special about ferrari's except people showing that they have money. Nah i much rather prefer a nice looking american classic like the Cadillacs and such.

So, what's so special about Cadillacs?
Dare to think!
When I saw the title I expected this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHiqLURbeQQrE3XikAGf...lK8ekBybCB]

I am disappointed that there is no holy cow Sad

But I think its awesome because you are from Scotland.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
The following 1 user Likes gregnator's post:
  • wesleyg
This thread will get thousands of hits because all the people from India will click it....
Dare to think!
The following 5 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • gregnator, The Crack Fox, wesleyg, StillAlive, The_Alpha_Dog
Nah, its just we uncommonly get cars such as these in massive groups that pass on the road, but my friend was lucky enough to get a picture of them Tounge
[Image: source.gif]
(05-20-2012, 10:31 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 10:29 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: In my honest opinion i don't see whats so special about ferrari's except people showing that they have money. Nah i much rather prefer a nice looking american classic like the Cadillacs and such.

So, what's so special about Cadillacs?

nothing really special i was going to use the word american muscle car but i don't know if that is correct or not and why i think those kind of old cars are special might be because my dad owns a Oldsmobile starfire might be why i prefer themTounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Hmm, I don't remember moving to Scotland