Ban Request for Basse
(05-05-2012, 07:41 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 07:17 PM)Goldster Wrote: I was there when the raid occurred. I did not see anyone shout raid. Although it was proven that raid was announced, why would you announce a raid like half a mile down the road so that the other players can't see it?

There was no reason to raid, you had no proof that we stole a car. And on many occasions SeeJay offered you chances to look around our base without violence. Why would you guys not take the opportunity to take a look around for the car before coming and raiding us?

helen:3 and Quikz saw someone stealing Loopy's car and headed towards MTL.
As they spotted the car, they opened fire and the guy in Loopy's car, ran out and into your base without using the keypad.
Why would my friends lie to me ? As we also found Loopy's car right outside your base.
They told us in our frequency radio and we decided to go to attack as you had been bugging us earlier aswell.

Bugging you earlier? That's not a good reason to come and kill us...
Plus we were letting anyone in and out. If you came earlier you would have seen SS and other people coming in and out from our base.. That's why we gave you the chance to come and take a look.

The reason that someone got into our base without using a keypad was because we had a door man operating the gates letting people in and out.
(05-05-2012, 08:16 PM)Goldster Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 07:41 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 07:17 PM)Goldster Wrote: I was there when the raid occurred. I did not see anyone shout raid. Although it was proven that raid was announced, why would you announce a raid like half a mile down the road so that the other players can't see it?

There was no reason to raid, you had no proof that we stole a car. And on many occasions SeeJay offered you chances to look around our base without violence. Why would you guys not take the opportunity to take a look around for the car before coming and raiding us?

helen:3 and Quikz saw someone stealing Loopy's car and headed towards MTL.
As they spotted the car, they opened fire and the guy in Loopy's car, ran out and into your base without using the keypad.
Why would my friends lie to me ? As we also found Loopy's car right outside your base.
They told us in our frequency radio and we decided to go to attack as you had been bugging us earlier aswell.

Bugging you earlier? That's not a good reason to come and kill us...
Plus we were letting anyone in and out. If you came earlier you would have seen SS and other people coming in and out from our base.. That's why we gave you the chance to come and take a look.

The reason that someone got into our base without using a keypad was because we had a door man operating the gates letting people in and out.

That's failRP because there were unemployeds etc heavy armed with AK's and stuff like that, you were even standing in your tower pointing gun everywhere and you let cops in?

(05-05-2012, 08:03 PM)xseejay Wrote: Could have been another SS. Wasn't our guy. We let ALL cops in the base.

You could've have told me that you let all cops in before, and yes I know you said I could check your base if the stolen car was there, but we already knew it was outside.
I suggest either providing more evidence or stop bumping the thread. The adminstrators may check the logs, seeing you provided none.

For now, I myself would appreciate if EVERYONE stopped bumping the thread, with accusations especially from the accusing side. You are making fools out of yourself, changing stories, shifting stances.

Stop being offensive.

The raid COULD have been avoided, It wasn't.
We took fire from your base, which would bottom line be more than enough reason to raid.

We were paying a visit seeing the car was stolen, we took fire and burned down your base. We took fire from 3 angles, down the right side, left side and the tower. We took this as more than enough to shoot and kill everybody. I myself killed 2 SS as you can see in the logs, at this point.

This was a Base, not at all RP purposed.
We took fire, attacked.
Discussion finished. You can respond to this message, ovbiously. But I suggest after that, we wait patiently for the admins to either approve or deny it.

Thank you.

-Sincerly Tony Santos
kind of like how he fabricated to beflok that I sent a threatening PM to someone about molotoving their place.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-06-2012, 04:37 AM)Toxic Wrote: kind of like how he fabricated to beflok that I sent a threatening PM to someone about molotoving their place.

Funny that you actually tried to ruin my RP
And funny that you shouldn't be posting here (:
Yeah that is pretty funny isn't it? If I had tried to ruin your RP I would have. Lying to beflok doesn't help your case either muchacho.

Good thing that I don't give two shits.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(05-06-2012, 05:47 PM)Toxic Wrote: Yeah that is pretty funny isn't it? If I had tried to ruin your RP I would have. Lying to beflok doesn't help your case either muchacho.

Good thing that I don't give two shits.

I didn't lie to beflok, 2 people told me about it and another guy came running in and said you were gonna throw, so I told beflok incase you were gonna throw it.
I'm not gonna argue on this BR, you can add me on steam if you want.
As tony said.. lets not bump the BR.
Hello guys, Quikz here.
Finally fixed the e-mail bugg on steam!

Well now to the case. Me and Helen saw one of you jump out from loopy's car and ran directly into your base, so we decided to raid you and you even insulted us earlier so this was kinduff clan war situation. And i also think you should get more evidence, i picture of you dead dosen't really prove much.

From your dear Quikz
Ban request denied due insufficient evidence.