Ban Request for Basse
Name of player: [FL:RP] Basse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4088399

Time in GMT: 2:20 PM EST

Server: v33x

Summary: My friends and I built a base at industrial and were chilling out. Basse PM'd me while I was running to the gun store and said we stole one of his friend's cars. We didn't take anyone's car... I repeatedly asked if he wanted to talk to us and look in our base for his car. He didn't respond and brought 4+ people and destroyed our base with Molotovs. Also, he didn't announce raid and is now classified as RDM.

Evidence: Didn't get too much evidence but I have people to vouch for me. They were at the base with me: http://imgur.com/HZLpz
You weren't chilling out, you pissed all of us off, not by only stealing Loopy's car but also some of your friends shot at us for no reasons.

" He didn't announce raid " I didn't RDM we were raiding you

Evidence for shouting raid : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406...nceob.png/
Wait a second. You posted a ban request, because you stole loopy's car, and after meeting with Basse, you are not satisfied with us attacking your base, correct? We also took repeated fire from your 320 +/- hight sniper tower after we had decided, but before we actually opened fire, or took hostile actions. I believe the shots were from an M4a1, and with no way of knowing, who was who of us 5 guys.

Attempted RDM, you also had SS... in your base... You being BMD and corleones (?) these came to your assistance, as to almost kill me, and heavily damage the lot of us. They were in your base, and we opened fire on them.

Could you repeat, or clarify as to which you ment was a rulebreaking ?
Thanks you

-Sincerly Tony Santos

(Part of the Raiders)

(05-05-2012, 06:55 PM)Basse605 Wrote: You weren't chilling out, you pissed all of us off, not by only stealing Loopy's car but also some of your friends shot at us for no reasons.

" He didn't announce raid " I didn't RDM we were raiding you

Evidence for shouting raid : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406...nceob.png/

I also infact used my microphone, over 20 time while passing through the right building, telling everyone to get down. When checking 3 closed off rooms, unowned, and the lobby/lounge + garage.

We left shortly after as to be shot at by police officer, which we responded to with heavy fire.

We after that stole few of your cars, I believe Archangel, Seejay and one more car, as to escaped the RP based, raid.
Basse you don't have any proof that we actually took your car. If we DID take your car, we would have put it in our base. Tell me, did you find the car in OUR base? No. Why would we ditch it? And to Tony: We don't even have M4A1s and there were no Corleones. It was a Security Guard, SS, Cop, Unemployed and that's it. It was a safe haven if the President wanted to leave the Nexus.
(05-05-2012, 07:04 PM)xseejay Wrote: Basse you don't have any proof that we actually took your car. If we DID take your car, we would have put it in our base. Tell me, did you find the car in OUR base? No. Why would we ditch it? And to Tony: We don't even have M4A1s and there were no Corleones. It was a Security Guard, SS, Cop, Unemployed and that's it. It was a safe haven if the President wanted to leave the Nexus.

Do you even read?
You took Loopy's car, we got reports of it and I even saw a guy who went out of it and ran into your base (MTL)
I really don't give a damn whose car it is. Plus EVERYONE was in the base with us. I saw a black mustang drive away and THATS IT. You had no reason to raid, end of story. I offered to let you look around but you didn't respond.
I was there when the raid occurred. I did not see anyone shout raid. Although it was proven that raid was announced, why would you announce a raid like half a mile down the road so that the other players can't see it?

There was no reason to raid, you had no proof that we stole a car. And on many occasions SeeJay offered you chances to look around our base without violence. Why would you guys not take the opportunity to take a look around for the car before coming and raiding us?
(05-05-2012, 07:17 PM)Goldster Wrote: I was there when the raid occurred. I did not see anyone shout raid. Although it was proven that raid was announced, why would you announce a raid like half a mile down the road so that the other players can't see it?

There was no reason to raid, you had no proof that we stole a car. And on many occasions SeeJay offered you chances to look around our base without violence. Why would you guys not take the opportunity to take a look around for the car before coming and raiding us?

helen:3 and Quikz saw someone stealing Loopy's car and headed towards MTL.
As they spotted the car, they opened fire and the guy in Loopy's car, ran out and into your base without using the keypad.
Why would my friends lie to me ? As we also found Loopy's car right outside your base.
They told us in our frequency radio and we decided to go to attack as you had been bugging us earlier aswell.
Dont have any evicidence but today i was with my fríend building and suddenly he came in and started shooting.. i think that was random raid
Could have been another SS. Wasn't our guy. We let ALL cops in the base.