Unban
Your name:Bystry (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:9409 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Mahti (Admin that banned you)

Server:v2d (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:I don't remember nickname. (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:It's misunderstanding. At the street and I was trying to build new shop. I spawn a part of wood, someone start to pressure to me and he kicked my item. Them I was trying to lift it but I stand on it. Them Admin yells "STOP IT" move me to the roof, freeze me and ban for 24h. I was trying to tell him truth but he doesnt listen. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
First of all I got called for propsurfing I didn't have time to get there and after somewhile I teleported at you and you spawned prop and started surfing with it, Then when I get you on roof you were running around roof and Holdem had to freeze you.
Its a no from me I would like to ask Holdems opinion as well.
Running around roof!? Dude u was holding me on gravity gun what are u talking about!? I can't move. That wasn't propsurfing, I did not know what's going on. You don't ask what I'm doing just banned me.
You should freeze or hold and ask what's going on. I'm wasn't surfing I just trying to lift it.
Just unban me.
Everytime I let you go from phys gun you started runnign around thats my Holdem freezed you, Why should I ask what is going on if you are already propsurfing in midair there?
I'm trying to tell you... That was seconds. I lift it and in same moment u freeze me and ban. I was trying to explain this but you dont want to talk..
Propsurfing will be when I'll flying all time or few minutes not moment, that was mistake u shouldnt ban me. Angry
I WAS TRYING TO BUILD SHOP ITS ILLEGAL!?
I was about to talk until you started running around there on apartments and that was it when I was done with it.
Like I said "I did not know what's going on." Thinking It's normal but it's doesnt change your conduct. Instantaneous standing on flying items isn't propsurfing. As administrator u should explain it. Your behavior is admirable. Maybe next time ban permanently for standing on street or walking over the street at red light will be bannable? Are u serious ?Skeptical
You aren't making much sense to me now, You are already many meters in the air when I get there middle of the road and you claim you were building shop there?
Stop inventing your story. I wasn't on the middle street, I was near the wall.
Secound think is meters. I think u are blind. You did it because u haven't time or u was busy and now u can't explain it.
I beg for contact with other admin because you are too stubborn.
Already asked to Holdem post what he saw as he was just about to take you to roof also.