unban request MR.Toast
Name: MR.Toast
Steam name : joost1998

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:29884665

My ban number: 929

Banned by: Console

I am banned from the First server i think that was rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: when there were no other people involved except you and the admin

Reason for unban: I played the mod when it started in 2008 i think and i was 10 years old i was stupid and started glitshing and shit like that.
I did make a half jear after it a unban post but I think that was to fast maybe the admins still now me and the owner do I am sure I spamed him with pm’s.
but I am now 14 and I saw the mod growing, It got 2 servers now and they don’t crash much so I think it is time for a unban because I am now old enough To play RP.
You have 11 bans on record which is way too much. 4 of these bans are given by me..

It is a very long time ago but I see a huge list of rules broken. I think that if you are 10, you'll still be able to read the rules atleast.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-04-2012, 09:30 AM)Soul Wrote: You have 11 bans on record which is way too much. 4 of these bans are given by me..

It is a very long time ago but I see a huge list of rules broken. I think that if you are 10, you'll still be able to read the rules atleast.

soul i know but when i was 10 i did know the rules but i was to young so i am now 14 and i know that i have to listen to the rules and becouse all that bans i know all rules.
so i hope you wil give me a new change.

greets MR.Toast
You say you are 14, your ban was giving at 25th April 2011. You was 13 years old, so not that young to be uncontrollable.
(05-04-2012, 10:46 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: You say you are 14, your ban was giving at 25th April 2011. You was 13 years old, so not that young to be uncontrollable.

isrius was i 13 k i didn't know that but i think i can rp now
mabey it is 1 year later but i think i can do it now better
and you can try it if i do something wrong you just give me a perm again
nevery say no if you didn't try

btw good name Smile
am i getting unband or not?

greets MR.Toast
Chill out please, we take the time as we need.

A unban request from perm doesn't just takes a few hours.

In my non-admin days I sadly remember you as a rulebreaker, and most admins may know you as MR_JT.
(05-04-2012, 04:02 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Chill out please, we take the time as we need.

A unban request from perm doesn't just takes a few hours.

In my non-admin days I sadly remember you as a rulebreaker, and most admins may know you as MR_JT.

k I understand and i know MR_JT but i maked a new stard with MR.Toast

greets MR.Toast
man how long is it going to take? i am so borred
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh