[DENIED] [Video Evidence] Hybris and Cartman going a-wall on the server.
Player name: Cartman and Hybris ( Shown in the video )

SteamID (if possible): N/A

Time in GMT: Somewhere between 22:30 and 23:00 ( Shown in the video )

Summary: Everything is in the video.

Evidence: Here is the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miqhjBRRUcc[/youtube]
Umm i raided u and i saw that u got contras. And it was not me who killed cartman it was u too cause of walking on him, and Romis u punced him to.
and when i stood outside U!! started to fire on me then i shoot back, u dident got any reason to shoot at me to start with.
And romis why did u cliped off that when u punched cartman and jumped on him ?
I dont see what i have done wrong u started everything.
ok I just watched alittle bit if it and I see alot of RDMing going on in there.

But my question is, are you talking to someone else in the video, I hear 2 voices and they dont sound like its coming from in game, like are you useing another program to talk to your friend. Cause I believe that's Metagaming. Using something out of game to talk about in game.

like at the part were is said "should I heal you" I didnt see your mic icon pop up in the right side corner.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(12-03-2010, 05:35 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: ok I just watched alittle bit if it and I see alot of RDMing going on in there.

But my question is, are you talking to someone else in the video, I hear 2 voices and they dont sound like its coming from in game, like are you useing another program to talk to your friend. Cause I believe that's Metagaming. Using something out of game to talk about in game.

like at the part were is said "should I heal you" I didnt see your mic icon pop up in the right side corner.

Yep Romis and Laxe is talking together they told me ingame
(12-03-2010, 05:35 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: ok I just watched alittle bit if it and I see alot of RDMing going on in there.

We are using Skype instead of using the in-game microphone to each other.
I was talking to Laxe ( Al Facone ) in the video. I mean, we could write everything to each other in PM, but that would take so much longer.

There is a reason you use Ventrilo to talk to each other in WoW instead of writing everything. Both of them does the same thing, but talking is 10x times quicker.

(12-03-2010, 05:35 PM)Kyle Wrote: Umm i raided u and i saw that u got contras. And it was not me who killed cartman it was u too cause of walking on him, and Romis u punced him to.
and when i stood outside U!! started to fire on me then i shoot back, u dident got any reason to shoot at me to start with.
And romis why did u cliped off that when u punched cartman and jumped on him ?
I dont see what i have done wrong u started everything.

I'll be happy to provide the entire clip, if you want that. Also, I don't have weapons in the game.
Yes but using anything outside of the game (like skype) to talk about in game in metagaming. So thats like having a unfair advantage.

As I see this video, I will ban them both for awhile.

And for you and your friend. I will give you bans too. Mostly a day or so. Just cause of the metagaming.

I talked this over with fallen so don't bitch at me ok.

Kyle are you Hybris or Cartman here cause im confused why are you saying you didn't do anything wrong when I don't even see you in the video.
I don't want to start an argument, but being able to talk on Skype when you are 3 metres away from each other should be allowed. Of course in a situation like this, you don't really care about the rules, do you? Anyway, I never use Skype as a metagame add-on to get advantages in-game, just so you know.
Hey I know it sucks too but thats the rules, sometimes I wished I could use vent or something to talk to my teammates when im doing a raid but I have to type. So just get use'd to it.
(12-03-2010, 06:08 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Hey I know it sucks too but thats the rules, sometimes I wished I could use vent or something to talk to my teammates when im doing a raid but I have to type. So just get use'd to it.

Yeah, I understand. I was just hoping for redemption, instead of a ban.
(12-03-2010, 06:08 PM)Romis Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 06:08 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Hey I know it sucks too but thats the rules, sometimes I wished I could use vent or something to talk to my teammates when im doing a raid but I have to type. So just get use'd to it.

Yeah, I understand. I was just hoping for redemption, instead of a ban.

Im just giving you and your friend a day, and maybe a week or something for them. Not to long but not too less.

Edit: Reopened on account of this: I got many messages saying that this video is fake. Fake how? Most of the stuff you say on this video is edited out. Like how Hybris killed Cartman, but we cant see if he did in the video, as you cut it off. So im reopening this and I might need some help with some admins on this one.

I see how it can be fake, but im not ready to believe that yet. I want the Full footage of all this happening, not edited, not cut out. I want the Raw footage of this happening, I will Annalize it and come up with a answer then. Until then Hybris and cartman is innocent and will be unbanned.

On the other hand, You and your friend will not be unbanned as you still metagamed.