Ban request colindales
Name of player: colindales

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33980655

Time in GMT: About 5 pm

Server: V2d

Summary: Colin was telling me that i was Fail RP'ing all the time, when i askt him what the fail rp was he told me: your driving away from me when i want to put your car in the garage. No gun Was pointed at me, no taser. nothing. And i'm not letting him put my car in the garage, so i drove away. he told me some stuff in ooc. that i had to leave this server and stuff. they warranted me for an arrest after i died. when i was arrested i got a search warrant!! And the best part is. I didn't even hadn a door!!

Evidence: [Image: Banrequestpicture2.png]

[Image: Banrequestpicture.png][/quote][/php]
Any reply's coming?
Please provide more evidence if you have some.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Well these are the only screenshots i have, anyways. He was calling me an: F*cking Fail rp'er. and he was telling me to leave FL. isn't that disrespect? there were other people that saw him tellin me stuff to, I hope they are reading this and post a reply.
Sorry that i dont have more screenshots, but before the server crashed he called me a f*cking fail rp'er to. and lhe sayd that i had to leave this server. so he told me to leave the server 2 times and he told me i'm a: f*cking fail rp'er
Any reply's coming?
Ban request denied due insufficient evidence.