It's my time!
Hello Guys,

My time in FL has a been a blast, I can honestly say I've enjoyed the last 1.5 years. It's funny looking back, Faustie got the admin position when I was there for about a month. Whew, that was a while ago. Heh, but anyway, its been great knowing everyone here. All good things come to an end, and unfortunately, this is the end for me. I've exhausted the RP gamemode to an extreme, and things are a lot different from what they were about a year ago. I have a lot of memories tied to Fearless, the community and the server.

Faustie
I can honestly say, I respect you Faustie, you've done a lot for me on Fearless, thank you for everything.

Alexia
Ah, there's my janitor! Ha, in all seriousness, Alexia, you're great. You can have a good time, and really provide some good RP, nice job with it all.

Andreas
Andreas, the main thing I know about you, is that just about every time I join the server, you have a new name. But you seemed pretty cool!

Beflok
Beflok, you're a great guy, a great admin, and a great friend, you have improved the server since you became an admin, and I like the way you roll. Keep up the good work.

Blackdog
I know I'll keep contact with you on steam, but anyway, thanks for the great RP, it's been loads of fun.

Flame
Ah Flame, didn't really know you well. But from what little I saw, you seemed like a cool guy, thanks for your work as an admin.

Holdem
Didn't know you well either, but hey, nice job so far, and thanks for your help with the server.

Killjoy
Killjoy, I respect you, you are a great guy, thank you so much, for everything you've done to help me along in FL. We'll stay in touch through steam I hope, and all I can say is, thank you, and you have my respect.

Pechvarry
Haven't seen you in a while, different time zones I presume, but anyhow! You were a great guy when I saw you. Thanks for your work.

PrivateToast
I didn't know you that well either, different time zones, but I'd like to thank you for caring for the servers, nice job by the way, first to 1k hours!

Shadow
Hey Shaderp, heh. You were great bud, thanks for the great RP, and thanks for keeping the servers clean from minges!

Mahti
Johnny, thanks a lot for everything you've done. You deserved the admin position, and congrats again on it. Thanks for helping me RP, and for being a good guy in general.

StillAlive
Still, thanks for all you've done. I know you've been here for a while, and you've personally helped me out with some RP. Thanks for everything!

Temar
Teeemar, nice job with the forums and the server, that allowed me to do some more RP. Thanks for the work, and I wish you well in future work.

Timanator
I've really only had one conversation with you, but you seemed nice. Thanks for your help around the server.

WorldWideCoffee
Heeey coffee, thanks a bunch for helping out, you've been very helpful in the american time zone, and I wish you the best of luck!

Soul
All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. You're the one that keeps the server running, and you keep it strong, you are what drives FL, and I wouldn't of had a great time in FL if it wasn't for you. I remember RP'ing with you, I hope you enjoyed your new pants I stitched for you.

Special Thanks To:
Dubwub
Blackdog
Beflok
Brownbag
Benny
Toxic
Equalizer
Ruxandra

Fearless,
Once again, I've been here a long time, I've witnessed a lot of change. I will try to visit often, or if an opportunity of any sort presents itself, come back to being fully active. But for now, I think I've exhausted the RP gamemode. Like I said, thank you, thank you every admin for your help in keeping the server clean of minges, and especially Soul who allows the server to be here. And thank you players, for providing a nice time for me. This marks me being a bit less active, and really, running out of things to RP. I don't have much time especially with finals and school, so hopefully when that blows over soon enough I might be able to return. But for now it's off to being less active and more school. But before I go, I thought I'd share a few of my good ol' memories on FL Smile

-Vauld Out.
Bye! Good luck in the future.
Didn't really know you but bye!

I wish you good luck in the future Smile.
I wish the best of luck for you in the future, we had some awesome moments I must admit.

You're a great RP'er and a Great Friend aswell and everyone who knows you well enough would be a jerk to say oppisite.

Goodbye.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Goodbye.

I remember some of the things in that video.
sad to hear you are leaving : ( good luck in the future mate!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
No! Don't leave. You were one of the only people capable of SeriousRP. Sad
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
God speed Vauld and good fourtune to you in your future endevors, I shall see you in the land of big bunnies

Gona suck not seeing all your crazy RP ideas and just not seeing you in general Sad
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
When I first saw this I thought I read the author's name wrong. Yet sadly it is Vauld. I just want to say thank you Vauld for showing me the ropes with Brownbag, Oylem and Rozzok. We had some great RP's and I will try my best to keep them going with the rest of the group. Thanks for the shout out in your post and I wish you all the best.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Damn Vauld, I think we're all going to miss you. It's sad to see you leave really.

Even though we havent talked much lately I still enjoy the RP's we've done together. You're an amazing roleplayer, dont forget that!

Good luck in the future and hopefully, be seeing you!