Unban Request
1) You did broke FearRP by not walking into the building when I aimed a gun at you, I could've banned you right away for it, but I was nice by tazing you and dragging you in.

2) Send the logs please of the virus, which includes date, time, virus type and name, otherwise this will be seen as a bad excuse.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I can't upload everything, it is about 45 minutes of movie !! I only got 1Mo of connection, for upload the first video, i did it in 1h30 !
And about my virus, an admin told me the same things in the old thread it "You randomly get your virus, just as randomly loose your family" (check the logs).
I'm sorry Ruxandra when i told you it "It happened ...", you were the wrong person involved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
You already have 4 bans on your account and 2 of them are because of Lying

8278 [TGG]FR Generation20® STEAM_0:1:37218289 Steam Profile Jumping off the Nexus Bridge for no reason, acusing people of prop pushing them when they didn't Expired [FL] Holdem

8015 [TGG]FR Generation20® STEAM_0:1:37218289 Steam Profile Blatant liar Expired [FL] Killjoy

John
Don't take my words and put them out of context....
I quoted you when you claimed to lost your family in 2001 and I said "Ya you randomly got a virus just as you lost your family" basically I was saying that they were both lies.

And we can't check the thread for that quote because You deleted the admin abuse thread, Twice....
So all evidence twords that is gone.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Lol, nice search but i changed, i'm not like that anymore as everyone can see, the last ban got come from 1 month i think (8278) !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Doesn't look like you have to me.

Just as soul said, if you can prove to us you really did have a virus then show us your Anti-Virus logs. Otherwise you can't prove that you had a virus and thus your lying.

They always store logs of every thing they do unless you delete them.
Well now John is perm banned he cant send you a picture of the logs, he askt me to send you the pictures, here are the links.

[FL:RP]FR Generation20®: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7712/...tre2et.png : SCREEN OF PERMABAN
[FL:RP]FR Generation20®:

[FL:RP]FR Generation20®: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2273/sanstitrech.png : SCREEN OF THE VIRUS THAT I GOT YESTERDAY !!

I hope this is enough, if the clan closes i would be screwed, and i love playing with him...
I strongly suggest a permanent ban is considered for this player, my explanation follows below.

So you hang out at your site, and get a virus? Let's see what site that is, then.
[Image: sanstitrech.png]
I see.
So let's check out http://neocity1.free.fr/, shall we?
[Image: Proof2.png]
Seems like a nice place. Probably a lot of funny stuff for people who speak french.
Seems legit so far. So where on the site did the virus come from, exactly?
[Image: programme.png]
"Programme" Eh? My excellent linguistic skills tells me this is related to programs.
Let's find that, then.
[Image: programmes.png]
Easy enough. Wonder what faux virus means.

Oh I see, there's stuff I can download here?
[Image: french.png]
It's french though, luckily google chrome parlars ingles or something.
[Image: english.png]

Oh what the fuck, let's just download one, shall we?

[Image: lol.png]

OH GOD NO I GOT INFE- No. What happened is that avast removed it the same second the download started.

Let's compare, shall we?
His:
[Image: sanstitrech.png]
Mine:
[Image: fuckoff.png]
Sweet Bro I think I love you...

Anyways from this evidence you can totally tell he changed his computer date with a fake virus report (not hard to do)

With a site that gives you fake fun viruses. John is a Lier and any one that was in with a clan with him should look at this.

Take a good long long at all this evidence.

From what I just saw I will close this unban request and rule it Denied.

John will never, and I mean never. Get a 2nd chance to ever play Fearless, Ever. Good luck on finding other Servers mate.