Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] FR Generation20

Your ban ID: 9285

Banned by: Soulripper

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Soulripper - Ruxandra - Sakux[BE] (hostaged) - olikiller2 (hostaged)

Why we should unban you: I have always been fairplay and tomorrow this is my birthday and i want to play on the server with my clan. And the FearRP break was injustified ; When i left, it was for destroy a real virus who was breaching in my computer, because when i play, i always got my personnal website switched on and i play without antivirus for not lagging, so when it happened (bad moment), i left for enable antivirus and destroy the virus ... I hope that you will understand it. 2 days for that, this is abused i think, sometimes, people do more punishable things, but only 1 day ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Yes let Him play, Hes a good Guy and He left For a Virus So trust him

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

You happened to have a virus, exactly in the moment of the hostaging when you could have easily alt-tabbed and dealt with the situation.

You got banned because of that and the fact that you didn't respect fearRP whatsoever. Upload the full, unedited movie, cause apparently you cut off all the scenes showing you breaking FearRP.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-01-2012, 09:50 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You happened to have a virus, exactly in the moment of the hostaging when you could have easily alt-tabbed and dealt with the situation.

You got banned because of that and the fact that you didn't respect fearRP whatsoever. Upload the full, unedited movie, cause apparently you cut off all the scenes showing you breaking FearRP.

I didn't get the virus before, i waited during 45 minutes !!
It happened randomly this day, one day when your family could just as well die ...
This is a unfair Ban First of all He Had virus On his Computer So He dont lying

2.If you dont put a gun on his face can he escape so that's No Fearrp

So its a Unfair ban

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

I'm waiting ...
I'm torn on this one, from the video you made in a previous post ( which I still cannot believe you made so fast) you did break Fear RP but at the same time... I think to unban him for now but let it be a warning for the future.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Yes please, i want to play today for see my friends in the game and make fishing party with them !!
You've banned for breaking FearRP. BenyBlancoBrnx tells you broke FearRP and you kinda agree with him.

Warnings wont make you think about what you did, that's why we ban people.

I say no for an unban. Please take your time for Soul's respond, since it's his ban and he knows best.
(05-01-2012, 02:04 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 09:50 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You happened to have a virus, exactly in the moment of the hostaging when you could have easily alt-tabbed and dealt with the situation.

I didn't get the virus before, i waited during 45 minutes !!
It happened randomly this day, one day when your family could just as well die ...

Don't ever make assumptions like that, ever.

Post the whole movie unedited to prove you did not break FearRP.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.