Saint's Row 2 vs Saint's Row The Third
Beny Blanco here again, everyone I want you to give me your opinions on which you believe was the better game, I won't give my opinion until I read some of your opinions.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Saint's Row the Third is the best, I just finished watching Nova and Sp00n, I think you will like SR3 much better than SR2
EDIT: Why is N O V A Sensured?
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Saints Row 2 is far superior, and you agree Beny (also, incredibly nice name. Carlito's Way, yeah? That film was criminally underrated imo).
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(04-30-2012, 02:14 PM)Dylan Wrote: Saints Row 2 is far superior, and you agree Beny (also, incredibly nice name. Carlito's Way, yeah? That film was criminally underrated imo).

You sir are a genius. I loved Saints Row 2, and don't get me wrong I like Saints Row the Third as well, but in order to make the game more explosive they sacrificed some of the customization options, most noticeable was in clothing shops. Rather than sell the individual pieces of clothing as in SR2, they simply sold pre-made outfits.
And thank you someone who knows the reference! I think I deserve a rating for my name as do you for getting it. I feel the movie did not get the hype or recognition it deserved. But that's neither here nor there lol
Saint's row the third
I think its kinda wrong comparing these two games, since the third is basicly SR2 with more stuff to do and new weapons and such. I do believe that SR3 is definitely the best. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-30-2012, 06:47 PM)Equality Wrote: I think its kinda wrong comparing these two games, since the third is basicly SR2 with more stuff to do and new weapons and such. I do believe that SR3 is definitely the best. Smile

Im sorry but I disagree, SR2 was the best of the series.
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Kalist
SR2 was the best one. Ofc SR3 is new and good, but it is disappointing since SR2 was a better release and much bigger difference from SR1. SR2 and SR3, i don't see the big difference, tho there was cooler easter eggs in SR2 too.
The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(04-30-2012, 06:47 PM)Equality Wrote: I think its kinda wrong comparing these two games, since the third is basicly SR2 with more stuff to do and new weapons and such. I do believe that SR3 is definitely the best. Smile

SR3 has more stuff to do?
No. No it does not.
SR2 has 15 different activites, all with atleast 10 levels.
Whereas SR The Third has 10 activites, most with no more than 5 levels.

SR 2 has 53 different weapons
Whereas SR The Third has 40 different weapons.
Not to mention SR2 has by far a better system of customization (shits lay under jackets, whereas in SR The third you could just get a "body jacket" and that was it).
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
(04-30-2012, 08:20 PM)Dylan Wrote:

SR3 has more stuff to do?
No. No it does not.
SR2 has 15 different activites, all with atleast 10 levels.
Whereas SR The Third has 10 activites, most with no more than 5 levels.

SR 2 has 53 different weapons
Whereas SR The Third has 40 different weapons.
Not to mention SR2 has by far a better system of customization (shits lay under jackets, whereas in SR The third you could just get a "body jacket" and that was it).
Thank you I also stressed the issues I had with SR3's lack of clothing customization.