Ban Request for prop climbing/lifting
Name of player: (FR Generation20® (IGN: John Mclane.)

SteamID: (FR Generation20®. My name is Willyham)

Time in GMT: (21:20-21:30)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Summary: (Firstly I witnessed him getting to the top of the Nexus with a homemade elevator. That is the main reason for this ban. I have 12 screenshots of this happening, these are attached to this message. He then later killed me because I destroyed a hidden Contraband stash that didn't belong to him. I don't know whether you find this a good enough RP reason or not, thats up to you.)

Evidence: (I have several images of him using his elevator to get to the top of the Nexus. In the second image, it even says in the chat bar 'stop it, he'll get more evidence'. Look at the chat bar on all images please. I hope you find the evidence to you're liking.[Image: ?]
[Image: 577828942379556877]
[Image: 577828942379559985]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WilhelmWipe...2379579683
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WilhelmWipe...2379575887

Thanks, Willyham, IGN: Richard Sharpe/Willy Mcfarlane
Hello MrWillyham,

I will comment your ban request about elevator:

Elevator Part : The president [SS] Tomz asked me how leaves the president office in private steam message in emergency situation, i told him that i will show him a small thing to laugh about it (just for a joke, because this is SEMI-SERIOUS RP). So i put the elevator, that's all, no one died, there is two witness for this part i think (maybe more) : [SS] Tomz and Hyde !!!
I swear that it wasn't for use, i just increased-decreased the elevator for show how it work, after i deleted it, that's all end of story !!

I hope that you will understand that it was for joke
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I was there too, and Willyham lied about elevator. He lied about the story so it could ...
He didn't took the screen was he says that he was ....
(04-29-2012, 10:59 PM)Twister Wrote: I was there too, and Willyham lied about elevator. He lied about the story so it could ...
He didn't took the screen was he says that he was ....

Are you broken? Are you denying the fact that those are my photos? He blatantly used it to climb up the nexus. Were you the president of the Head of SS at the time? They were the only other two people as far as I know.
(04-29-2012, 10:17 PM)John McLane Wrote: I hope that you will understand that it was for joke

Not a very funny joke, you don't break rules because you find them 'Amusing' And for the Contraband i witnessed that as he infact stored money printers whilst being president.
(04-30-2012, 02:59 PM)MrRicky Wrote: Not a very funny joke, you don't break rules because you find them 'Amusing' And for the Contraband i witnessed that as he infact stored money printers whilst being president.

And So i destroyed that contraband coz I was law enforcement, so Generation chased after me and shot me down?
He made a satellite too but it didnt go to space. That elevetor was a same thing no hydraulics no ropes. And there's no propblocking or something like that its ofcourse up to admins but i think you just trying to get banned him with useless screenshoots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
J. Jonah Jameson : Me
Peter Parker / Spider-Man : Willyham (Look his head at 0:03 Cheese)
Man Sit in Office : Admin

Lots of players appreciate me and you are one of the few to complain probably for thy jealousy concerning my status and my money! As I stated, it was at the request of the President by private message on Steam, FURTHER, the RP was not very active and I wasn't a nuisance to anyone. I did not really understands that eagerness to me.

Concerning contraband, the President [SS] Tomz had authorized to contraband just for us (me and Twister), but, Willyham has disobeyed a direct order, the President has been hurt when Willyham destroyed the door to destroy contraband. He got killed for disobedience not by us but by police officers on the server!

MrRicky now, you're not the server example, you're not a player model for all others, as you killed the president shortly after with a crowbar and that when I took the job of president and I came back to take me car you killed me too. You were alone when you killed him, so this is illegal raid!

Anyway, on contraband, you have no proof, so no conclusion regarding the request of the ban!
Read the perma laws McLane.
Contraband is always illegal, your president needs a ban too.

don't read the spoiler if you don't like personal input.

Spoiler :
and no, just because i am telling you this doesn't mean i give two shits about your 'money or your status'

[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
OK, you are right, but he has not proof about it, end of story !