Ban Request unn. moreniko
Ban Request

unn. moreniko

STEAM_0:0:43845536

3:30 - 4:00 pm

Rp_evocity_v2d ( 176.31.228.8:27015

Summary: He drove past us and attempted to shoot us, we then went to go solve the issue which ended up in us killing him; 30 seconds later he came back to where he died and where we were and started trying to kill us only for revenge.

Evidence: : Witnesses, \\\DERPY HOOVES/// and Wumblr
hey mate you have to edit your post with this template. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
This guy came with friends to my home team being myself, raiding my house, after telling them to go from here tried to take my car and on top of one of his friends bag a gun and I hit 2 shots, reviving said by OOC to give me the crowbar at least, refused, these people being on my team try to enter my house, steal my car and on top of me were killed 3 corleone's, sorry for my English I'm using the google translator: (
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Holdem
Server Administrative Team
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Well you said you recorded the whole thing, so why don't you put it up and prove it, or did you lie about that like you're lying about this.
Thread will be left open for 1 day. Failure to provide further evidence will result in the thread being closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Closed & denied evidence has not been presented.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!