So You can see what i am?
So when a new player on FL comes on, he always asked if there is an admin or asks pple if they are donater. But i started thinking about this, wher eyou can see pple's rankings. I have a picture that i made very quick on paint here this is ofc in Tab Menu Smile.

Donater's: Have the Heart.

Admin's: Have the Star.

Super/Owner's: Have the shield.

Guest's: Just have the Person.

Just like when you write OOC.

[Image: 4v2r8x.jpg]

Advanges: This might be Pointless to you, but. We would know who were what and so on. So pple won't ask in OOC, Any admins on, i know you can just see the [FL] but this would be cool.

Disadvanges: I dunno if it's possible and would maybe take more files, i'm not an expert.
On the one hand I think ppl who come on the server and ask for admins, don't really know they could see if any is on by pressing tab. On the other hand it would be nice if everybody could see that I got moneyz for donating.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Yup very nice
Well, it would remove any chance of undercover administrating.
Yeah well that's right :/
Maybe admins could turn it on and off if thats possable?
I'm just not sure we need it. If people need an admin for some reason they use @ and call us - and the donator thing isn't really necessary for people to know Tounge They find out when they use OOC Tounge
Agree in that sniper. Waste of time to make. And as killjoy said, admins cant go undercover.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Maybe like this?
Just maybe in the top or something.

And Ya! I AM skilled with paint Tounge

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suggestion approved, uploaded to server. It's activated once the server restarts or crashes. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.