iPhone need help!
(04-28-2012, 07:26 PM)Prune Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 07:17 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Hold the HOME button and the LOCK button for a couple of seconds that enter's it in DFU Mode Smile

(04-28-2012, 06:42 PM)Prune Wrote: I've been searching Deh Interwebz for quite a time now, and everyone writes the same answer "Put the iPhone into DFU mode", and i can't as i cannot access iTunes as stated above.

[Image: AreYouFuckingKiddingMe+akijay.png]

Well, rebooting the phone won't help. I've tried.

I'm appreciating your help tho.

(04-28-2012, 07:41 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Try turning it off and on again?

What do you think rebooting means……
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • equal
Ah I see your problem.

You bought an Apple product.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • equal, GRiiM, Fillehh
Derp, I didn't buy it.

Also i went to the Store, and the technicans will probably fix it.

thx 4 al ur halp gise, is relly naic of u 2 caer
nice
(04-29-2012, 01:10 PM)Prune Wrote: Also i went to the Store, and the technicans will probably fix it.

I like to imagine that your visit to the Apple Store went a little something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvX06-rCj2A
Clearly it seems you aren't knowledgable in iPhone tech ( it isn't a bad thing I'm just saying) and neither are a bunch of the people above with their comments lol. Listen here's what you do, just take it to your cell phone company's nearest store OR, take it to the Apple store. You can't fix it yourself or else this thread wouldn't exist. Just go to one of those stores.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Had the same problem and I found a solution my self after a couple of days. Contact me on steam and I'll help you Wink

Acc name:
Zindri_01
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I took it to the store.
nice