iPhone need help!
Sad 
Hi Guys.

So, My sister decided to let her and her friends use her iPhone, someway they logged out of iTunes, And now i can't even unlock the phone, And a message appears saying "Activate iPhone, Connect to iTunes"

I've tried to connect to connect to iTunes from my computer, but i can't as i need to connect to iTunes on the iPhone, which i can't get access to.

I've been searching Deh Interwebz for quite a time now, and everyone writes the same answer "Put the iPhone into DFU mode", and i can't as i cannot access iTunes as stated above.

Any solutions?
nice
Tell her to buy a Samsung Galaxy S2, So much better. :p

Besides that, I had same problem with my iPod Touch, I ended up destroying it. :C
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-28-2012, 06:45 PM)Equality Wrote: Tell her to buy a Samsung Galaxy S2, So much better. :p

Besides that, I had same problem with my iPod Touch, I ended up destroying it. :C

Thou shall be smited like the dog you are!
Just to make it clear, I don't need anything about other phones that should be "better", My sister bought a iPhone, and i just need a solution.
nice
You couldn't restore it on iTunes? Happened to my iPhone too. I don't think there is anything to do. Try contact the firm she bought it from, they might could help :-)

Hold the HOME button and the LOCK button for a couple of seconds that enter's it in DFU Mode Smile
You could reboot the whole phone coulndt you? I don't know for sure. But I believe you can. :S
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I normally just drop mine and it resets everything...
(04-28-2012, 07:17 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Hold the HOME button and the LOCK button for a couple of seconds that enter's it in DFU Mode Smile

(04-28-2012, 06:42 PM)Prune Wrote: I've been searching Deh Interwebz for quite a time now, and everyone writes the same answer "Put the iPhone into DFU mode", and i can't as i cannot access iTunes as stated above.

[Image: AreYouFuckingKiddingMe+akijay.png]

Well, rebooting the phone won't help. I've tried.

I'm appreciating your help tho.
nice
Try turning it off and on again?
[Image: source.gif]