Is there a "right" time to donate?
Friend said that i shouldnt donate because i only have 20 hours, does it really matter? He said I should learn the rules more before donating. I am still learning but does it really matter if i donate or not?
Imagine your getting banned right after you donated because you didn't double-read the rules. I would suggest to wait, then when your ready, donate :-)

I've seen people with 1-10 hrs with donor status multiple times, doesn't really matter
Its not like a period, do it when you want.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Spud
You must wait exactly 56 hours, 25 minutes, and 32 seconds. That is a MUST.

just to let you know, you can donate anytime. Just make sure you understand the rules.
The hours don't matter. You donate to support the community and get some "perks" as reward.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
If you understand the rules and you know the basics of RP then I'd say donate as soon as you can. The perks are really useful (double salary, SS job, suits are really nice to have)
Ive seen a Sercet Service Agent with 3 Hour's He Rp'ed Really Well. I mean He was Just Awesome Oh he was Head of SS and He was a Great RP'er Donator with 3 Hours!
The following 1 user Likes MW3Sniper's post:
  • earl
Hours in no way, shape or form represent someone's Role-play experience, dedication, knowledge of rules or anything of similar topic to that.
However, there are many unwritten rules, and server-based experience. I suggest waiting a while, but it's not really needed if you know how to RP and are aware of all the little "traps" in the rules.

For example, the meta-gaming rule is actually different from admin to another. While the true definition of meta-gaming is "using information otherwise unaccessible by your character (Out of Character information) while in a situation or event that is based on information that is accessible to your character (In character information)". A experienced player could conclude that the safest way for any kind of RP, is imagining it like it's real life. If you're able to do that, you don't even have to read the rules (but it's still recommended).
I was a little like THEIF to be honest.

Donated shit loads of money within 30 minutes of playtime, then got banned and learned by my mistakes.

I believe everyone should donate after 30 minutes, gives you better RP experiences and makes you think twice when breaking a rule. But thats just my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • HellShell