I feel agressive
just felt like waisting sometime and say for some reason i feel really agressive now which makes me think about how music can influence a human being for example agressive music can lead to agressive feelings sometimes (not saying that agressive music leads to voilence) anyone agree with me?

EDIT: might as well ask a question too. What do you do when your angry to become calm again? feel free to answer. Myself i like to watch Animé because that calms me down really fast.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

If you're agressive go punch a tree, don't take it out on others.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-27-2012, 07:52 PM)Midget Wrote: If you're agressive go punch a tree, don't take it out on others.

really...either you are incredibly stupid or just dumb in all sense i said i feel agressive haven't said shit to anyone smart ass.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Play some smooth jazz and your aggressiveness will disappear.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Sharkie
Sometimes when I'm alone I like to turn music on max volume and hit my head to table is this normal?
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Basse
(04-27-2012, 07:52 PM)Midget Wrote: If you're agressive go punch a tree, don't take it out on others.

Minecraft Cheese
(04-27-2012, 08:11 PM)Soul Wrote: Play some smooth jazz and your aggressiveness will disappear.
You really like jazz, don't you?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No no no you're all bloody wrong. Smooth jazz to get rid of it? Pah! I'm a fan of jazz but what you should really do is...

WORK OUT USING THE AGGRESSION - FOCUS IT INTO POWER AND ENERGY FOR A MAXIMIZED WORKOUT. DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, GYM, HOME, GOING FOR A RUN, WHATEVER. JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAINTAIN PERFECT FORM AND USE THAT AGGRESSION AS A FOCUS POINT FOR A POWERFUL WORKOUT.

I'm not even kidding, many times when I'm angry I work out, so long as you remember to maintain form it makes for brilliant workouts. Great use of energy and emotion too, what better usage than to improve your discipline and body?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
I'd go with Soul. Some jazz is pretty epic, I started listening to the genre a little while ago, and find that it is incredibly awesome to have playing in the background while you do whatever.
Or you could go on the other end of the spectrum, listen to some "The Sex Pistols" and FUCK SOME SHIT UUUUUUUP!

Also, Soul, you like Jazz? Is that why "Take Five" by "Dave Brubeck" is one of the songs playing when you join? Tounge
Masturbate.

Just sayin'