When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Hello friends,

I've recently lost my interest in roleplaying, and basicly in Fearless overall.

I believe its time for me to get lost, its time to think more about my education and school than an online community.

But I must admitt, I do love you all.

I can't say that I won't return, maybe I will. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not before a year. But something is sure, I will come back.

I'll visit you for some secret extra fun once in a while, here on the forums aswell on the server.

I'd like to say a few words to some of my very closest friends here in Fearless.

Alexia
Where do I start.. I always saw you differently compared to everyone else, not just because you are a girl. But more as a friend I would never let go of. I really do love you girl.<3

Coffee
God man, always saw you as my bestfriend in here. The contact between us really disappeared I must admitt.

Shadewwww
Shadow, Chaos, Shadowprimederp... My beloved fat oaf. Can't say much about you bro, nothing but that you are an amazing guy.<3

Timreh
Aww teeem, I really do believe in love on first sight. Do you? :p<3

Flamey
Fladerp, same as tim. We clicked together like lego... Love ya' main.

Dubwub
Friends since forever... I'll definitely keep in touch with you on steam, no need to say goodbye.

Pechy
Where the heck did you go man? Haven't seen you online for ages. - In my eyes we were really close friends, all I heard were exams but thats also ages ago. Miss ya.

Faustie
I really don't know what I love the most about you, your constant random talking or your lovely personality... I'll miss you man. :'(

PrivateTåååååst
Recruit, you better keep teaching this derps how to put butter on their rundstykker! Its your mission. I'll return to see how you are doing. Over n' Out. Kidding, "jeg vil savne dig man." *Brotear*

Andreas
We've had our ups and downs. But I really believe we are very close friends, I'll definitely miss our countless hours of skype chatting .. Miss ya man<3

Stilla
Mikeeeeell, always saw you as a friend even before we started talking. Also, "Jeg vil savne dig man." I'll also keep stalking you on facebook. :I

Nudelz
Nudel... I really do hate you for spamming we with Japanese while I have class, but besides that I believe you are doing a great job dealing with as much trouble as you possibly can so far away from your home. Keep it up comrade.

Mahti
I'll miss our random conversations about churches and random gaming desktops on steam. I'll miss you aswell buddeh.

Zzzzap
Yet another danish derp, I hope the best for you in the future, thanks for the signatures. Even tho you deleted the coolest one. But I'll forgive you. Farewell Mads.

BlackDog
Blackie.. I really wanna thank you for all our great RP experiences together, not only with FUMUKU.. I also wanna thank you for keeping the servers minge free in the US time zones. You and your creativity will be missed<3

Temar
Temar, you better keep coding. Fearless needs you, WE need you. You'll be remembered, keep up the good work.

SoulRipper
Last but not least, Soul. I really did see you as a pretty close friend at a point. Helping me when I screwed up, which I did pretty often back then. You are doing an amazing job keeping up this community and you better keep doing this. You'll definitely be remembered as a friendly, experienced, clever, mature, and helpfull person.

Sub-Zero
The_Alpha_Dog
Pinkie-Pie
Iban
SharkiePie
Whoop
Zamar
Yurera
Nemesis
Joey Skylynx
Rezil
Jamie
DerStorm
Nadrick
Caroline
Lt. Grub
Vauld
McFlurry
Enemy Snipaah
7rozen_7ear_
TheBlackShadowOfGod
Visual
Crabsauce
s.J
John McLane/[TGG]FR Generation20®
Sweet Bro
Sommer
Anakonda
GunFISHHHYy
Colonel Burger

Thank you for the great time I've had in this community so far, I'll stay active on the forums and visit the server monthly.

Special thanks to the server staff!

[Image: polls_goodbye_3007_392644_poll_xlarge.jpeg]
[Image: 44696226_farewell_ap466.jpeg]

[Image: salute.jpg]
~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • 9jakub9
bye↓☻
-Signature removed-
Sad to see you leave. I'll miss you, and I'm sure the rest of the community will too!
(04-27-2012, 06:13 PM)s.J. Wrote: bye↓☻

U nearly gave a shit, but then you didnt.<3
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • s.J.
Good Bye Equality !! I hope that we can see you soon on game, don't forget to tell us when sometimes you will come !!!
I don't know what to say more about it, i'm just surprised and sad ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Bye Sad <3
Sad Sad to see you leave.
I'll miss you buddy, We had good times and bad times, But we made it through. Even though sometimes i wanted to strangle you with a garden hose :3

Trolololol equalizer is a giant minge but i love him <3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Outcast61, Anakonda
(04-27-2012, 06:32 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I'll miss you buddy, We had good times and bad times, But we made it through. Even though sometimes i wanted to strangle you with a garden hose :3

Ha^
(04-27-2012, 06:32 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Even though sometimes i wanted to strangle you with a garden hose :3

Don't we all. Tounge

(04-27-2012, 06:32 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:

white cock troll you no fool me!